Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm im sorry but whats the excuse as to why you can't wipe over your slow cooker after using it.. doesn't take 2 minutes to wipe away the bus sauce from a meal a few days ago... has time to do a video based on cleaning but doesn't have time to clean used dirty appliances
Hypocritical preachers

Reactions: 3
She reckons she didn't use to be a good cook just add sauce and mince, how is that different from adding instant stock to chicken in the slow cooker

She reckons she didn't use to be a good cook just add sauce and mince, how is that different from adding instant stock to chicken in the slow cooker
😂😂
I’ll give it to her she does actually make me laugh. She thinks now because she throws some chicken/meat into a slow cooker every day with a blob of honey and a splash of vinegar she’s some sort of gourmet chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody's been reading tattle with their latest post about how having a pink bed doesn't offend Jordan's masculinity 🤦‍♀️ hold the socks and throw the pants in the drawer she dont half throw a paddy over little comments.. if your gping to out your life out there expect comments little lady.. and everyone wonders where here kids get it from

• Haha
😂😂
I’ll give it to her she does actually make me laugh. She thinks now because she throws some chicken/meat into a slow cooker every day with a blob of honey and a splash of vinegar she’s some sort of gourmet chef.
Sweetener, Honey and chicken stock doesnt sound most appealing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Somebody's been reading tattle with their latest post about how having a pink bed doesn't offend Jordan's masculinity 🤦‍♀️ hold the socks and throw the pants in the drawer she dont half throw a paddy over little comments.. if your gping to out your life out there expect comments little lady.. and everyone wonders where here kids get it from
I’ve noticed someone commented the same on her post regarding the bed x

So pleased she’s posting a “pregnancy get ready with me” video next week. I can’t wait to see how it’s different to every other “get ready with me”!

I’m almost 36 weeks pregnant so no doubt it will be of great use to me...... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure why you would get WHITE roman blinds with soon to be 4 small children?! Mine would end up filthy!!

I find it so hard to relate to these floggers that slap soooooo much make up/fake tan/ fillers/extensions ect ect. It’s way out of a normal families budget and where the duck do people find the time. It’s actually getting really OLD these bloggers getting £££ worth of free stuff that’s unattainable to us mere mortals with kids and a mortgage, which they try and manipulate or ‘influcence’ us to buy because is always ‘amazing’. They preach about ‘hard work’, im a full time nurse with a 1 and 3 year old and know all about hard work... plus MOST are living off the spouse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.