Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone has different sides to them but i cannot fathom how he manages to train and complete something as intense as a ironman with all the training and planning involved so he must be incredibly motivated, disciplined and focused but then in every day life he seems so childish lacking common sense. Lucy definately wheres the trousers in the relationship and makes the decisions
I think a few elite sports people have that behaviour they are dedicated and obsessed with sport but does not transfer into family life and dont make the best partner or parent. James Cracknell's wife has been quite vocal about his attitude but that may be partially related to a major accident he had.

No it’s a bbq chicken mashed potato pie 🤢such culinary delights...
No wonder the boys are fussy eaters, that sounds ghastly i wonder if that is how SW works, the foods are so revolting and unappetising you make recipes but dont dare touch them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she just lazy/unorganised so throws together whatever easy foods she can think of. Or is she trying to be ‘different’ 🤔

she uses SW recipes so not creative or a culinary genius but she must think her cooking abilities are something special as she is setting up a website to showcase all her recipes, you never know she might get approached to release a bestselling cookbook
"Throwing ingredients into a slow cooker while PREGNANT WITH TWIN GIRLS and mum to 2 boys"
each page could feature a BBQ chicken recipe and a picture of Lucy in underwear holding her bump

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she uses SW recipes so not creative or a culinary genius but she must think her cooking abilities are something special as she is setting up a website to showcase all her recipes, you never know she might get approached to release a bestselling cookbook
"Throwing ingredients into a slow cooker while PREGNANT WITH TWIN GIRLS and mum to 2 boys"
each page could feature a BBQ chicken recipe and a picture of Lucy in underwear holding her bump
I reckon we will soon be getting a Cook with me while Pregnant with Twins video soon with thumbnail bump shot
I dont see the appeal to the things she cooks, I much prefer Kerry Whelpdale cooking videos they seem to be more balanced meals and certainly edible

Reactions: 3
How many times will that family eat that bbq chicken shite this week! Same dinner again today!

• Sick
I just checked out the BBQ sauce SW recipe, it has 4 Tablespoons of sweetener, that amount of sweetener wouldn't agree with me and i wouldn't give it to the kids either

• Wow
Don't be harsh

I'm sure it will also include curry from a jar but warmed in a slow cooker
And meat, 2 veg and stock thrown in the slow cooker.

Watch out Gordon Ramsey!

I see she is away to the baby show...cap in hand around the stalls no doubt. She's been waiting to get it all in one place apparently, but we all know she's held off buying anything till she sees what she can get for free.
How are these greedy, lazy "influencers" not seen with the same disdain in society as someone begging for pennies outside sainsbury's?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't be harsh

I'm sure it will also include curry from a jar but warmed in a slow cooker
And meat, 2 veg and stock thrown in the slow cooker.

Watch out Gordon Ramsey!

I see she is away to the baby show...cap in hand around the stalls no doubt. She's been waiting to get it all in one place apparently, but we all know she's held off buying anything till she sees what she can get for free.
How are these greedy, lazy "influencers" not seen with the same disdain in society as someone begging for pennies outside sainsbury's?
To be fair some people who beg for pennies are more likely to be genuine and in real need than those that have a planned pregnancy and expecting a free ride.

Reactions: 4
To be fair some people who beg for pennies are more likely to be genuine and in real need than those that have a planned pregnancy and expecting a free ride.
Exactly! Most of those on the street begging are genuinely in need, struck by poverty and desperation. Yet they are often treated by society as scum. However it's ok for these lazy influencers to beg for freebies and handouts! They are the scum in my eyes

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Most of those on the street begging are genuinely in need, struck by poverty and desperation. Yet they are often treated by society as scum. However it's ok for these lazy influencers to beg for freebies and handouts! They are the scum in my eyes
Thank you. I didnt think it was a fair comparison.

I know Jordan isnt the brightest spark but i thought it was quite insenstitive somebody he knew got seriously injured at a motorcross event this weekend and his thought it what event shall i do next ? If they can afford high expense of motorcross they should be paying for baby stuff and home improvements themselves

Thank you. I didnt think it was a fair comparison.
I don't think I wrote the original post quite how I meant it to come across, which is how it sickens me those that are desperate and begging for pennies are vilified in society yet influencers are martyred for doing so!

Reactions: 5
I don't think I wrote the original post quite how I meant it to come across, which is how it sickens me those that are desperate and begging for pennies are vilified in society yet influencers are martyred for doing so!
I understand and thanks for clarifying. I agree with you about the influencer begging. Affiliate links is peeve of mine, that's tantamount to begging from followers "hey look what ive bought, but if u buy from this link and pay full price, i get money back on what i paid for mine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.