Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but bbq chicken lasagne ? ? 🤢🤢🤢each to their own taste I guess
To be fair I’ve made bbq chicken lasagne before and it was amazing but then I love bbq, chicken and lasagne lol but I didn’t blend up veg the way she did 🤢

To be fair to the boys, it looked disgusting. She somehow managed to burn the pasta without melting the cheese?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Those boys are ruling the roost already, imagine what it’s going to be like when both parents are exhausted from newborn twins and still trying to film everything! Lucy and Jordan have always seemed like an immature couple but I’m actually starting to feel concerned for the kids now.
I don’t follow Lucy but just like to have a look every now and then, and when I do she always seems to be going on about how well behaved her boys are, is she in denial of their behaviour then?

So Lucy’s begging for baby twin girl clothes didn’t come up trumps. She actually had to go to the shops but at least she’s made a haul out of it to warn some revenue back! Don’t worry though, a small insta shop has made her some blankets so she’s not totally out of pocket! They’ve also told her she will have a planned Caesarian at 38 weeks so why does she constantly keep saying she doesn’t know when they’re coming? Nobody that’s pregnant knows when the baby is coming! Anyone CAN go early but considering she’s had two overdue babies before and she’s having a planned Caesarian before her due date then surely she would expect them to come then unless something proves otherwise. Don’t quite understand why she keeps saying that

Reactions: 7
I’ve just been having a surf round IG and this Lucy account popped up 😂 I had to have a look to see if there’s a thread on here 🙈 Am I being rotten in saying she’s VERY VERY VERY VERY much in love with herself?

Reactions: 7
I’ve just been having a surf round IG and this Lucy account popped up 😂 I had to have a look to see if there’s a thread on here 🙈 Am I being rotten in saying she’s VERY VERY VERY VERY much in love with herself?
If you're new to Lucy just to keep you updated as she probably doesn't mention it much but she is PREGNANT WITH TWIN GIRLS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you're new to Lucy just to keep you updated as she probably doesn't mention it much but she is PREGNANT WITH TWIN GIRLS
Hmmmm is that what that shiney, non hanging, stripe free, tanned looking skin bump under her breasts is? I was wondering about that you know 🤔 She seems to love taking pictures and looking at herself in the mirror. Never seen someone so vain 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmmmm is that what that shiney, non hanging, stripe free, tanned looking skin bump under her breasts is? I was wondering about that you know 🤔 She seems to love taking pictures and looking at herself in the mirror. Never seen someone so vain 😨
Seriously! We all know what a pregnancy bump looks like. Jesus christ! Imagine if she were expecting triplets? She'd be practically naked most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she has a new tacky pink bed from eBay she had been complaining about for weeks, she even manged to insert that in the background of her latest bump shot

Reactions: 2
Still laughing at her for posting a pic the other day saying she was tidying up but the picture had nothing to do with cleaning in... it was of course, her bump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still laughing at her for posting a pic the other day saying she was tidying up but the picture had nothing to do with cleaning in... it was of course, her bump 😂
Pregnancy cleaning is completely different to regular cleaning... obviously 🙄😂😂

Window shopping for baby things in expensive stores... then actually buying things in Asda. Could she be anymore obvious 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I just feel like Jordan is a bit of a... moron 😂 he just seems like a big child she has to parent.

So Lucy’s begging for baby twin girl clothes didn’t come up trumps. She actually had to go to the shops but at least she’s made a haul out of it to warn some revenue back! Don’t worry though, a small insta shop has made her some blankets so she’s not totally out of pocket! They’ve also told her she will have a planned Caesarian at 38 weeks so why does she constantly keep saying she doesn’t know when they’re coming? Nobody that’s pregnant knows when the baby is coming! Anyone CAN go early but considering she’s had two overdue babies before and she’s having a planned Caesarian before her due date then surely she would expect them to come then unless something proves otherwise. Don’t quite understand why she keeps saying that
I think she knows when her c-section is going to be. This is her milking it for all its worth. I had a c section with my son due to several large fibroids and a myomectomy surgery so a c section was always on the cards but i didnt find out until i was 37 weeks that i was
Window shopping for baby things in expensive stores... then actually buying things in Asda. Could she be anymore obvious 🤦🏼‍♀️
Surprised it wasnt Matalan she went to

Reactions: 1
Another bump pic guys just to remind us that she's pregnant. How could we forget :rolleyes: Those poor twin girls are going to be plastered all over the internet for views and ££ when they arrive, I can just imagine it now..

Reactions: 5
Every time I see Jordan in Lucy's videos I always wonder (but have been too scared to ask)... does he have some sort of brain injury? There's just something about him I can't quite put my finger on

Reactions: 5
I know everyone has different sides to them but i cannot fathom how he manages to train and complete something as intense as a ironman with all the training and planning involved so he must be incredibly motivated, disciplined and focused but then in every day life he seems so childish lacking common sense. Lucy definately wheres the trousers in the relationship and makes the decisions

I know everyone has different sides to them but i cannot fathom how he manages to train and complete something as intense as a ironman with all the training and planning involved so he must be incredibly motivated, disciplined and focused but then in every day life he seems so childish lacking common sense. Lucy definately wheres the trousers in the relationship and makes the decisions
Agreed. He strikes me as the kind of man who wouldn’t have a clue how to turn the dishwasher on and just relies on a woman for those things.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.