Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact Jordan is going to buy himself a new bed/sofa bed because Jesse is constantly in theirs and with the twins too he feels he needs his own bed.. um no. You’re the parent. Put your foot down! Your kids have their own bed! It’s one thing to let them have a cuddle in between their parents if it’s a bad dream or a story or they’re poorly but for them to rule the roost so much the husband has to get himself alternative sleeping arrangements.. ridiculous!!
Anything for an easy life 😬

So how many more times is she going to mention and show us pictures of the new bed? I’ve never known someone go onnnnn and onnnnnn about the same things so much!

Reactions: 6
I was just checking out the planning permission documents for her loft conversion and i cant believe the amount of work she is getting done for free, are the window company funding the entire thing ?
They are transfering their ensuite to a study that must be a complicated matter alone, i wonder how much control she has over layout and design

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The dust on the back of the fan when she's making the beds in the boys, room! 🤣 Lovely close upon her latest youtube vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just checking out the planning permission documents for her loft conversion and i cant believe the amount of work she is getting done for free, are the window company funding the entire thing ?
They are transfering their ensuite to a study that must be a complicated matter alone, i wonder how much control she has over layout and design
How do you see these?

It's on the planning section of Wiltshire council
Ah yeah found it. That’s a LOT of work and would cost a lot. Velux are sponsoring it and gifting the windows but I wonder if they’re contributing to costs. She said the money they would have used to move is being used to modify the house but they’ve only known about the twins a matter of months and the money they would have got from moving is money from selling the house so I don’t believe they’re funding it all themselves!

Did she just say the words “Jordan will babysit next time” on her story of them shopping?! It’s not baby sitting when it’s your own bloody children!!

Reactions: 5
Why get rid of the en-suite? Seriously, convert the garage for an office/study, make the en-suite a stand alone bathroom maybe, but with four kids keeping it seems a much better option!

Reactions: 3
Why get rid of the en-suite? Seriously, convert the garage for an office/study, make the en-suite a stand alone bathroom maybe, but with four kids keeping it seems a much better option!
definitley agree! With 6 family members in one house let alone visitors (which they always seem to have) kids friends or parties you need all the bathrooms you can get!

Reactions: 1
definitley agree! With 6 family members in one house let alone visitors (which they always seem to have) kids friends or parties you need all the bathrooms you can get!
They are having a bathroom put in the loft conversion with the bedroom (will that be Jordan and Lucys room?) but i still dont know why they go through logistically nightmare of getting rid of all bathroom fittings to make it into a study, its going to be a tiny study anyway if its only ensuite size

So are Lucy and Jordan going to be on the top floor (Loft Conversion) and Boys and Twins will be on first floor, i know its probably quite normal to many but when looking at new homes i was put off from having a three storey house and young kids on separate levels always worried me especially when children would wake during night or the fact that intruders would come to there level first

Reactions: 8
So are Lucy and Jordan going to be on the top floor (Loft Conversion) and Boys and Twins will be on first floor, i know its probably quite normal to many but when looking at new homes i was put off from having a three storey house and young kids on separate levels always worried me especially when children would wake during night or the fact that intruders would come to there level first
My SIL had this dilemma as she was worried about there been a fire during the night and young children on a different floor, so they use the second floor as guest rooms. It worked out quite well as its a gorgeous house and its great when we visit its like our own separate penthouse, i somehow dont think Lucy's conversion will be that grand, probably quite tacky

What a culinary delight from cooking lover Lucy. It just shows how out of control and spoilt those boys that they never get whole vegetables but Lucy puree's them all up. If you never give them whole vegetables they will not learn to like them, it takes 10 times for tastebuds to get used to a food so Lucy needs more willpower to get those boys eating some veg.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to the boys, it looked disgusting. She somehow managed to burn the pasta without melting the cheese?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Those boys are ruling the roost already, imagine what it’s going to be like when both parents are exhausted from newborn twins and still trying to film everything! Lucy and Jordan have always seemed like an immature couple but I’m actually starting to feel concerned for the kids now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.