Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to hold her belly in every photo. It's so cringy.
Incase people forget she is Lucy Mum to 2 boys and PREGNANT with TWIN GIRLS due in December but she is not that big you know because she met someone who was only pregnant with one baby due a few weeks before Lucy and she was SO MUCH BIGGER (just another example of how much of an angel saint Lucy is)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times does she bang on about the cheap tacky pink bed, how obvious can she be haggling for a free bed

Reactions: 3
She's really annoying me at the minute, she speaks so over the top with everything, and sounds like she's putting a telephone voice on. Comes across as Really false, and sounds exactly like she's reading from a script 🤦‍♀️

Like a cheap version of Holly Willoughby, but with Davina McCall's shouting tendancies 🤣
And give over putting press trip/gift on everything Luce. You're not press.

Reactions: 4
She's really annoying me at the minute, she speaks so over the top with everything, and sounds like she's putting a telephone voice on. Comes across as Really false, and sounds exactly like she's reading from a script 🤦‍♀️

Like a cheap version of Holly Willoughby, but with Davina McCall's shouting tendancies 🤣
And give over putting press trip/gift on everything Luce. You're not press.

Hahaha this is so true!!

Also not one to comment on looks but either her new concealer isn’t very flattering and needs to go in the bin or her mischievous children are getting the better of her. She has some seriously tired looking eyes and deep set creases in her stories today! Not to worry though, once those babies are popped out she will be down to the glossybar for some eye trough fillers for free because #ad #giftedfakeface

I cant wait for her first photo with Emily and Franks son she will no doubt manage to make a snap of her new nephew about her i predict her jumper rolled up holding her bump just to ensure we know she is Lucy Mum to 2 boys and PREGNANT with TWIN GIRLS due in December

Reactions: 4
I cant wait for her first photo with Emily and Franks son she will no doubt manage to make a snap of her new nephew about her i predict her jumper rolled up holding her bump just to ensure we know she is Lucy Mum to 2 boys and PREGNANT with TWIN GIRLS due in December
She will probably make it into an ad too

I’m sure you’ve all realised she’s pregnant with TWINS and it’s girls by now but did you also know she’s taking iron tablets? She only mentions it occasionally so thought I’d make sure you all knew about that too! 😓😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure you’ve all realised she’s pregnant with TWINS and it’s girls by now but did you also know she’s taking iron tablets? She only mentions it occasionally so thought I’d make sure you all knew about that too! 😓😂
Why does she say she can’t get new iron tablets until next week? You can get the same ones on prescription as you can over the counter for about £2. She’s just being dramatic.

Reactions: 2
She is probably on the same brand iron tablets that Jordan did an ad for because with those vitamins you dont need to worry about having any fruit or veg and wont spend any of there own money

That red and black floral midi skirt from matalan is HORRENDOUS! Very Deptford market circa 1985!

Screenshot_20191001-160504.jpg
Screenshot_20191001-160504.jpg

• Sick
The bed headboard has finally arrived but i dont think we will be hearing the end of this, i bet she still gets a refund as these freeloading professional beggers cant buy anything themselves

The bed headboard has finally arrived but i dont think we will be hearing the end of this, i bet she still gets a refund as these freeloading professional beggers cant buy anything themselves
Does she have to get her bump out every opportunity she can? Im really going off her

WITH TWIN GIRLS DID YOU KNOW?! 🙄
I imagine her to stand waiting at the school gates gradling her bump just so the other Mums know she is Lucy Mum to 2 boys and PREGNANT with TWIN GIRLS due in December

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact Jordan is going to buy himself a new bed/sofa bed because Jesse is constantly in theirs and with the twins too he feels he needs his own bed.. um no. You’re the parent. Put your foot down! Your kids have their own bed! It’s one thing to let them have a cuddle in between their parents if it’s a bad dream or a story or they’re poorly but for them to rule the roost so much the husband has to get himself alternative sleeping arrangements.. ridiculous!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.