Lucy Jessica Carter #9 so boring the last thread lasted a year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the swimming Mums the worst. They all say "So and so got a medal for personal best in this week's gala" every 2 seconds,(it's worse when they have two or three kids swimming) I always want to reply "well so did the other 150 kids that were there. Your kid is average mate"

Reactions: 8
I wish Lucy Jessica Carter mum of four would brush her twin girls hair!
---
My answer to them would be “Do you know, you’re right, they shouldn’t have to stop doing anything because of perverts watching their kids, they should WANT too! I honestly detest them.

Reactions: 4
*two twin girls , remember?

Reactions: 6
The fluffy seats aren't suitable for kids, she will be forever watching them. And her back garden is overlooked, her kitchens like a greenhouse no privacy.

Reactions: 3
Quite like the rug though 🫣🫣🫣 anyone who isn't an influencer have any experience of ikea rugs?

Reactions: 2
Quite like the rug though 🫣🫣🫣 anyone who isn't an influencer have any experience of ikea rugs?
We’ve had a few, not amazing vs pure wool expensive ones but wayyyyyyy better than the likes of Dunelm or wayfair, similar to the quality we got from a Next one, would buy again.

Reactions: 5
I like the rug, but doubt it’ll stay nice for long under a dining table. Give it a couple of days n there will be dried spag bol in it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.