Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m not knocking everything5pound, and they do alot of ex High street stock but they also do bits from cheap job lots that you’d get on a market. I have a feeling these are the latter. The salmon colour is, to my eye, identical to Lucy’s and the green, I’d say that’s a fair match too.

54E8A9E0-09D9-4BAD-855D-8DAA470EEB65.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Love the 'super quick beef ragu' that takes 20 min to make spending all day in a slow cooker.

• Haha
She also mentions Jenson’s school nativity and says “we’re planning a live showing of it to err our family on Christmas day” I wonder what their plans are 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Good lord that dinner 🤮 why does she insist on blending spinach? Does she not realise it wilts and breaks down when you cook it anyway? Why does she insist on pouring green slime into every meal! Surely adding a small amount of spinach the boys would hardly notice- they would probably notice a lot less in fact because their dinner wouldn't be green 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Surely adding a small amount of spinach the boys would hardly notice- they would probably notice a lot less in fact because they're dinner wouldn't be green 🤢
The longer you cook for the less nutrients remain. Putting grated carrot and blended spinach in a slow cooker for 6hrs is a waste of time anyway. She could add it (unblended) at the end, teach her kids about nutrition and make a healthier, more visually appetising meal. What she’s doing is just stupidity

The longer you cook for the less nutrients remain. Putting grated carrot and blended spinach in a slow cooker for 6hrs is a waste of time anyway. She could add it (unblended) at the end, teach her kids about nutrition and make a healthier, more visually appetising meal. What she’s doing is just stupidity
You would think Jordan the ‘health freak’ would point this out 🙄

You would think Jordan the ‘health freak’ would point this out 🙄
Jordan knows as much about nutrition as my Nan who think toast crusts make your hair curly and carrots give you night vision 🤦🏼‍♀️

I've said before, I genuinely think his spouting about it is potentially dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jordan knows as much about nutrition as my Nan who think toast crusts make your hair curly and carrots give you night vision 🤦🏼‍♀️

I've said before, I genuinely think his spouting about it is potentially dangerous
He literally sounds like his brain fell out his ears at birth. Anyone who looks to him for advice must have met the same fate.

• Haha
I read last night that influencers with a big followings who accept any freebie and deal are on there way out and it's all about the micro influencers. Those with smaller followings between 1,000 - 100,000 who are more picky and dont just accept any offer.
Could be bad news for lucy who does any add for cash.

I read last night that influencers with a big followings who accept any freebie and deal are on there way out and it's all about the micro influencers. Those with smaller followings between 1,000 - 100,000 who are more picky and dont just accept any offer.
Could be bad news for lucy who does any add for cash.
Good. Actually, stuff the micro ones too, influencers should be left in the tit show of 2020. No one needs them.

Reactions: 16
It's not revolutionary to put carrot in ragu/bolognese. The authentic recipe starts off with onions, celery and carrots!

I wonder if Jordan actually purchased the Neom diffuser or if it was gifted. If they can afford a second house incl renovations, Jordan's hair transplant amongst many other over priced branded items then surely they can fork out a decent fridge.

I wonder if Jordan actually purchased the Neom diffuser or if it was gifted. If they can afford a second house incl renovations, Jordan's hair transplant amongst many other over priced branded items then surely they can fork out a decent fridge.
Makes you wonder how much money they have and how.much is just free stuff. I have the same fridge, it's a "cheaper" one, around £270-£300 if I remember rightly.

Reactions: 1
LJC - Ill-fitting onesie, green slop for tea, failing You&me... but still begging stuff for free!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they are that well off for those asking.
We have businesses in the area they live in and it’s very populated but generally a West Country chav town. Sorry to any that don’t agree. But it is.
We looked at houses there to be closer to the business but even the fact that you can buy double the house size for the money, or the houses are £100k cheaper at least compared to 15 mins north or east, we couldn’t do it.
There are soooo many huge new build estates like they live on, going up around hee area. And they are a lot cheaper and u can embellish and say u live just outside bath 🤣🤣 I think they are just normal (but that I mean, not minted). Also I noticed the places they go to in bath aren’t that posh or fancy, and there’s sooooo many fancy or lovely places to eat and drink in bath.

also my other half has seen her and her sister going into the local aesthetics place and said “oh god I’ve seen these girls! They go to ****** all the time. Haha they definitely don’t look like that in real life”. So yet deffo fond of a bit of work.

I’d love to know what the husband does for a living ???? Anyone know?
Although I found myself Wanting to send her some recipes as I never see a veg on their plates!!! I actually think she is probably struggling a bit with all these kids, she doesn’t seem the same. I don’t always think more is better. But what can you do once their out!!! Their out!!!!
she also would be like a Queen in her area, she’d be one of the more sophisticated and glam mums you’d see on the high street.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.