Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper background for the 1 year old pics, not for the business photography. Seems about right!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see why Rosabella is Lucy’s favorite, the other one is a real little grouch isn’t she! She looks like a little Phil Mitchel 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can see why Rosabella is Lucy’s favorite, the other one is a real little grouch isn’t she! She looks like a little Phil Mitchel 😂
I never know which one is which, but one always looks so unhappy in photos, clearly the favouritism is clear to the twins themselves too. I thought it was unfair how each parent would look after a twin each (always Robsabella for Lucy) and not switch

Reactions: 7
I think whatever you think of Lucy, we shouldn’t be commenting on the kids. It is just mean, and really unnecessary. They don’t ask to be put all over the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aww a photoshoot of Rosabella with India as an extra 🙄
They didnt even bother to pretend that Rosabella is the favorite did they. I've finally worked out which is which now. The one who looks like Jordan and GBJ is the least favorite, it surprises me as I would have thought they would favour her for that reason.

Reactions: 6
Love how they went to an adult cafe for the twins birthday just because it’s nice and “Instagramable”

Reactions: 19
Yes I though this too specially as there is a play cafe for children in bath which provides lots of toys.

Anyone else notice how con and orange sorry mean Elle were in bath too yesterday?

Love how they went to an adult cafe for the twins birthday just because it’s nice and “Instagramable”

Reactions: 2
She’s now gifted one of her oversized jogging suits to Naomi Ria and her daughter. Naomi is doing her standard ‘Grumpy gangster in sunglasses’ pose whilst wearing it. She’s raving about it in her post but I don’t believe for one minute that it’s something that Naomi Ria would normally wear. She wears Balenciaga trainers and all Saints leather jackets and buys enormous Topshop hauls all in a ‘size 6’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just got round to watching her new video. It’s so irritating how she starts each ‘routine’ video by saying that it’s not a routine 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.