Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Jesse would definitely benefit from being at preschool more but I really don’t think it’s neglect. He still has another year before he starts school so hopefully he might go for more hours/days during that time.. we’ll see 👀

Reactions: 5
I didn’t go to pre school at all and I’ve got four a levels. Mind you I am 50 and things have moved on. I’m of a different opinion to everyone else on Jesse. I actually think he a sweet loving little boy who shows his little baby sisters a lot of love. I kind of don’t like the label naughty little boy. A teacher once labelled my son the naughtiest boy in his year. Turned out he had asd.

Reactions: 8
I think there could be an underlying issue with jesse, dont think he is naughty as from what we see he isnt what I would class ``a horrible child`` I just think he gets away with a lot. Like climbing on the units, we dont think it's acceptable and if my children do it they get told off and I prob say that is naughty. But that's because I have told them not to do it. I dont think in that house there is any rules I think hes allowed to do whatever he wants so from us looking in hes badly behaved but is he?
His speech is def lacking behind and as a parent myself I would def get that looked into.

I dont think her not sending him to play group is neglect. My middle child goes to school in september and he goes three afternoons because I loved having him here with me. In September he should be at school 5 days a week and that will be it then no going back so I think with playgroup as long as she helping him learn athome it's doing no harm.
Also 5 days a week would be very expensive!

I didn’t go to pre school at all and I’ve got four a levels. Mind you I am 50 and things have moved on. I’m of a different opinion to everyone else on Jesse. I actually think he a sweet loving little boy who shows his little baby sisters a lot of love. I kind of don’t like the label naughty little boy. A teacher once labelled my son the naughtiest boy in his year. Turned out he had asd.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think there could be an underlying issue with jesse, dont think he is naughty as from what we see he isnt what I would class ``a horrible child`` I just think he gets away with a lot. Like climbing on the units, we dont think it's acceptable and if my children do it they get told off and I prob say that is naughty. But that's because I have told them not to do it. I dont think in that house there is any rules I think hes allowed to do whatever he wants so from us looking in hes badly behaved but is he?
His speech is def lacking behind and as a parent myself I would def get that looked into.

I dont think her not sending him to play group is neglect. My middle child goes to school in september and he goes three afternoons because I loved having him here with me. In September he should be at school 5 days a week and that will be it then no going back so I think with playgroup as long as she helping him learn athome it's doing no harm.
Definitely no rules! My kids would not be allowed to hang upside down on the sofa. The sofa is for sitting. God I sound like my mum 🙈
The term after a child’s 3rd birthday, you get 30 hours free childcare, if you earn enough & work. Every child is entitled to 15 hours after their 3rd birthday. Preschool worked wonders for my son. His speech was quite bad, but a couple of months after starting, he was doing so well. Preschool would definitely benefit him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think it's the fault of GBJ as such it's the fault of LJC and hubby chicken Jordan. They are the most lazy half arsed parents ever. They put more effort into an instagram story.. They can't blame it on having the girlies as they were like it before. It's like they only have one style of parenting, and as we all know parenting is not a one size fits all job. She's prob just trying to wing it as she did with Jenson and it's not working with Jesse as he has different needs and needs a firmer hand/strong routines by the looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see tonight’s stories? The boys were up at 8ish still dressed in hoodies etc, get them in their pjs and settled!

lucy sake GBJ who his fave characters were and Jenson was about to say- she cuts him off ‘NO let Jesse answer’

Reactions: 1

Obvs it's different in the UK
I am from Ireland so maybe I am coming from a totally different system
Children in Ireland start preschool at 2-3 and get 2 full years 9-12 five days a week preschool
And literally every parent in the country avails of it as it has so many benefits and if a parent just didn't send their child for no good reason there would be red flags and questions to be asked

Children in Ireland start preschool at 2-3 and get 2 full years 9-12 five days a week preschool
And literally every parent in the country avails of it as it has so many benefits and if a parent just didn't send their child for no good reason there would be red flags and questions to be asked
Its free also its a government initiative brought in a few years ago to tackle the issues of kids starting school with very poor speech and social skills
And research has shown it to be so important and effective
But obviously it's not the same in the UK

Totally different system over there
My bad
Over here it would be neglectful not to avail of the scheme

Reactions: 4

Its free also its a government initiative brought in a few years ago to tackle the issues of kids starting school with very poor speech and social skills
And research has shown it to be so important and effective
But obviously it's not the same in the UK

Totally different system over there
My bad
Over here it would be neglectful not to avail of the scheme
That’s interesting to know! In the UK (or at least England, I’m not sure about elsewhere), many 2-4 year olds do go to nursery but it’s definitely seen as optional. The funding varies depending on age/income/number of hours worked by parents as I think someone explained above. It’s normal for some children to never go though, or to go for say 15 hours a week.

I do think Jesse would benefit from it though, my daughter has gained so much from nursery & I wish we put her in there sooner.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see tonight’s stories? The boys were up at 8ish still dressed in hoodies etc, get them in their pjs and settled!

lucy sake GBJ who his fave characters were and Jenson was about to say- she cuts him off ‘NO let Jesse answer’
Yes and then she said well done. I’m sorry but I found that bizarre, why say well done to answering who you favourite character is 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Yes and then she said well done. I’m sorry but I found that bizarre, why say well done to answering who you favourite character is 😂😂
She's like a broken record it proves she doesn't listen to her kids and that's where she's going wrong. She just parrots at them because she's lazy.

Jenson was about to answer for Jesse so she said no let Jesse answer. A child with speech problems should be allowed to answer in their own time and not interrupted. She did the right thing there. I know because my son has asd and had delayed speech and a stutter. I think she was trying to prove something to doubters.

Reactions: 5
I comment a lot about this topic because I can’t as a parent understand why you wouldn’t give your child the best start in life... especially when it comes to their communication!

Lucy knows he has a speech problem, denies it and doesn’t get it sorted that is neglect. The preschool situation baffles me because he would learn so much in that environment... even just going a few days a week. She sends jenson to school and doesn’t send Jesse to preschool?! 🥴

Reactions: 4
My son had speech therapy from a very young age and wasn’t even as bad as Jessie is right now why she is not concerned is worrying maybe less time on tablets and laptops and actually sitting him down to help him read out words but that’s to much effort for Lucy and Jordan the seem to put there own needs first I wouldn’t of had more kids intill I made sure the ones I had were all sorted first 🙄

I comment a lot about this topic because I can’t as a parent understand why you wouldn’t give your child the best start in life... especially when it comes to their communication!

Lucy knows he has a speech problem, denies it and doesn’t get it sorted that is neglect. The preschool situation baffles me because he would learn so much in that environment... even just going a few days a week. She sends jenson to school and doesn’t send Jesse to preschool?! 🥴
I agree with this, I don’t think she is neglectful but I don’t really get why he wasn’t in preschool sooner - current situations now make things a little bit different because my son still isn’t back in preschool as the preschool are focusing on the older kids about to go to school in sept.

either way, my son started when he was just over 2, I was doubtful that it would do much as he felt so much younger than the other kids, but he only had 6 weeks before Covid happened. I can’t even tell you how much his speech and social skills came on in those 6 weeks!

I don’t get why she doesn’t, he’s clearly he favourite so perhaps she just doesn’t want him to leave BUT he clearly does need help. She needs to address it for Jesse’s sake, not letting him ‘become a super star builder on mine craft’ I’m all for screen time, but it feels like they don’t have much independent play without a tablet either

I remember her saying many times that Jesse isn’t keen on preschool so maybe she’s trying to keep him happy but I do really think he’d benefit from it, especially when it comes to school. Presumably she wouldn’t just keep him out of school because he “doesn’t like it” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did GBJ say he didn’t like pre-school because he had to tidy up? Says it all really.
Yep and Lucy just thought “ok well I’ll just not send him in then”. She’s also said before that Jenson used to scream and cry before pre school everyday so she just decided to not send him in anymore. The future generation of snowflakes 👍🏻

I just saw Jordan’s photo he uploaded from their bizarre photo shoot in the middle of Bath Southgate😂

His second picture... he’s got his eyes half open like mid blink 😂😂

I guess they must have dragged poor frank and Emily to take their pics with their SLR whilst frank and Emily got lumbered with an iPhone pic from the shoot 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.