Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's in Bellac which I'd say must be 600+ mile drive minimun
No doubt Jordan will have to drive the full distance in one shot too to save expense of overnight stops, i reckon ferry will be £1k easily, then you factor in high fuel costs and expensive tolls i doubt they will drive. The only reason they are going to France is because accommodation is free and no doubt ex con dad will supplement meals/day trips . Lucy only likes holidays when its not coming from her own pocket

Reactions: 3
No doubt Jordan will have to drive the full distance in one shot too to save expense of overnight stops, i reckon ferry will be £1k easily, then you factor in high fuel costs and expensive tolls i doubt they will drive. The only reason they are going to France is because accommodation is free and no doubt ex con dad will supplement meals/day trips . Lucy only likes holidays when its not coming from her own pocket
Flights from Bristol to Limoges are regularly under £20 for adults. She is doing this holiday as its almost free, I can't see them driving

Reactions: 1
I love gravy as much as the next person, but is that much gravy actually necessary? The beige roast is swimming in it! 😂 Where is the roast even? Can't even see the meat! 😂
She’s one of those mums that when I was a kid, I’d do my absolute best to not have dinner at their house 😂

Jordan is obviously far too busy on his 2+ hour bike rides every day to watch the kids or help her tidy the house 🙄😂
Either she’s (purposely) pitching things wrong or he really does sweet AF for the kids. Strikes me as the “fun dad”, who swoops in for the fun moments and fucks off for the everyday/hard stuff

Reactions: 6
She uploaded some stories about being on TV. She was in the car and she had her seatbelt on wrong.. again!! Also, not sure if she's in her car or not but doesn't look like the kids are in there.
Within minutes she took the stories down and re did them with her seat belt on properly!!
Anybody else see them before?

• Wow
She uploaded some stories about being on TV. She was in the car and she had her seatbelt on wrong.. again!! Also, not sure if she's in her car or not but doesn't look like the kids are in there.
Within minutes she took the stories down and re did them with her seat belt on properly!!
Has she landed a presenting gig on QVC?

• Haha
Yeah I seen the stories with out her seat belt and I’ve just gone on the gram and she re filmed them, I bet she’s been told off for not wearing it

Reactions: 2
She didn’t even have it on at all from what I could see, the seatbelt was at the side of her, not behind her, she literally had no seatbelt on at all, but she’s took those down and filmed it again.

I hope she gets pulled over by the police one day and fined, what sort of example is she to her children, even if they aren’t in the car...what sort of stupid person doesn’t wear a seatbelt, she’s a joke.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
What?! Hang on a minute - you have a whole crew to make a tv programme?? No way! That's crazy, I never realised there was a crew, is that why there is so many names in the credits usually? 🙄🥴🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What?! Hang on a minute - you have a whole crew to make a tv programme?? No way! That's crazy, I never realised there was a crew, is that why there is so many names in the credits usually? 🙄🥴🤯
“It’s so different to YouTube!!” No - really?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s dumb as duck. She’s the sort of person who would get seriously injured in a crash and try and claim even though she’s the twit with no belt on.

she doesn’t have a clue about anything, utterly brain dead the pair of them.

thanks for telling us what goes on to film a tv show Lucy, this might come as a shock, but the majority of people with a brain cell already know this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I genuinely dont understand how somebody can lack intelligence and basic common sense as much as the carters, its not like Lucy was a teen mom and had to drop out of school or she had a terrible childhood which meant her school attendance was bad, she was very fortunate with a wealthy family, even went to college and started a degree ! I cant fathom the fact she wants to work in schools when her kids are older, i fear for all the kids in Wiltshire !

Reactions: 11
Jesses speech. I took my third year old to a speech therapist as I was concerned about the amount he was speaking and that he was developing a bit of a stutter. She didn’t think there was anything wrong. But there was. My son was diagnosed with ASD at 17 after many years struggling at school and with social interactions that led to depression and anxiety. Every day I berate myself that I didn’t do more earlier. I really want to message her and say just get him checked out. I’m not saying he has autism but delayed and strange speech is a sign

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lazy parenting, letting him do what he wants to avoid a tantrum.
Exactly, god forbid GBJ doesn’t get his own way or doesn’t get all the attention all the time 🙄 Lucy is making her 3 year old son really unlikeable, as mean as that is, if I had a son I’d want him to stay away from Jesse.

If they start doing that you shouldn’t use the bouncer any more as they could flip it right forward and at the very least smack their face up.
I actually thought this you know! No wonder she isn’t feeling well, she probably feels sick from the bouncing!
I’m experienced with children in the sense that I worked with them, but I’m not a mum so I don’t have proper experience in that sense, is it normal for children to do that in their bouncers? I have never met a baby that could do that... maybe it’s because she spends so much time in there?
art

I never understand what reflux is. Babies who have an immature digestive system puke up. As they get older and eat a bit of solid food it gets better.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.