Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to be ‘that person’ especially as it’s clear Lucy and Jordan aren’t the most attentive parents in the world... but it’s a little bit silly to judge babies on whether they are sitting or not, and it’s certainly not fair to compare them with other babies! They all develop at their own rates and I think health visitors, GPS etc would be involved if there was a problem. A quick google tells me some babies sit as ‘late’ as 9 months old so they’ve plenty of time.

again, I don’t want to sound annoying but it just seems silly to judge Lucy on whether or not her babies are sitting.
I agree ! My boy is the exact same age and not sitting unaided yet . He is my second so I know it will happen .

Reactions: 7
Can Indi loo sit up unaided yet? How old are the twins now? I know they were premature but not by loads surely? I’m her recent stories it looks like she has to support her sitting.. not sure though
7 months exactly she had a grid post up about them being 7 months
They can't sit either of them because they are in bouncers all the time

My little girl is 4 months and seems a lot more advanced than them both, how sad they’re just stuck in a bouncer all day. She should be doing sensory activities and tummy time but I’ve never seen it!!
I've a 6 month old and honestly she can sit and does so much more than them
They were born at 36 weeks so 1 week prem
37 weeks is classed as term

I don’t want to be ‘that person’ especially as it’s clear Lucy and Jordan aren’t the most attentive parents in the world... but it’s a little bit silly to judge babies on whether they are sitting or not, and it’s certainly not fair to compare them with other babies! They all develop at their own rates and I think health visitors, GPS etc would be involved if there was a problem. A quick google tells me some babies sit as ‘late’ as 9 months old so they’ve plenty of time.

again, I don’t want to sound annoying but it just seems silly to judge Lucy on whether or not her babies are sitting.
But from what we have all seen those poor babies were not out of those bouncers until a month or two ago and even then they spend way too much time in them watching baby tv

• Heart
Reactions: 1
7 months exactly she had a grid post up about them being 7 months
They can't sit either of them because they are in bouncers all the time

I've a 6 month old and honestly she can sit and does so much more than them
They were born at 36 weeks so 1 week prem
37 weeks is classed as term

But from what we have all seen those poor babies were not out of those bouncers until a month or two ago and even then they spend way too much time in them watching baby tv
Who wears a face full of make up in summer 🤮
My son didn’t walk til he was 15 months didn’t roll until he was 8/9 months and I can assure you he got plenty tummy time and freedom to explore, no walkers bouncers etc in this house, my daughter rolled at 3.5 months and crawled everywhere at 4 months with the same parenting style, all babies are different and develop completely differently, they shouldn’t ever be compared to other babies particularly when we only see a glimpse of their lives via social media. Not Lucy’s biggest fan btw but I don’t think she’s a bad mum

Reactions: 9
I’m new here. Why is she called QVC? She’s so rude. She put up a question a while back asking for good silicone weaning items like bowls etc. My little boy had to be weaned at 4 months due to reflux and we got some lovely ones on amazon so his gums didn’t hurt. They were like £15 for two bowls and 4 spoons. Just the right amount for a little baby. I have her that sugfestiln and she came back with, ‘I want baby bjorn not some cheap tit.’ Next thing, she had the exact thing in had suggested. She clearly wanted to see if she was ant anything first haha.
Omg that’s mental 🙊

The huge shoes have reappeared....
Their shoes always look really disproportionate to their legs 😖
I know some parents s like to buy shoes a little bit bigger so they last...however these will last them until they are in high school!!
Those shoes look absolutely ridiculous 🙈 jesus christ my son would tell me where to go if I attempted this kind of tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Randomly sticking greens on the side of a meal that they very much don’t go with at all is typical learnt slimming world behaviour, you can spot it straight away cos no other normal thinking person does it! 🤣 “gotta get in me speed for the day”

Reactions: 8
U know what really bugs me this is petty as duck but

i hate how all Lucy’s fingernails are all different lengths, like some are mega long and others really short

just cut them all and let them grow together I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
U know what really bugs me this is petty as duck but

i hate how all Lucy’s fingernails are all different lengths, like some are mega long and others really short

just cut them all and let them grow together I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it gets on my nerves too, they need a good scrub underneath too

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.