Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no limit to what any of them will do for a quid. What's next? Doing the hokey cokey with an Always Ultra slapped to her forehead? Let's face it, it can't get any worse 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it in a pie ? looks like it could have a pastry lid ?
it’s an abomination whatever it is🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
I feel like India is the next Woody Hobson/Poppy Meldrum and is having none of this Instagram tit hence the no smiling 🤣 she knows her parents are a pair of twats 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nearly all Lucy’s instagram posts are sponsored like how does this boring women get so much sponsorships

What is up with these disgusting meals she makes her kids eat why can she just make something normal

Reactions: 6
Gravy and mac and cheese is something which should NEVER go together :sick::sick::sick: cook a normal meal lucy its not hard

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So India is drooling, and putting her fists in the her mouth- but couldn’t possibly be teething because her boys didn’t teeth that early..... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably teething as a form of self defence ready for the next time Jesse shoves his fingers in their mouths! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The twins were born in December so thats four months right? According to Lucy`s new and very exciting 😴😴😴 10000 routine video they are 3 months?

I am actually wondering if there is a brain behind that heavily made up make up face?

Hope the schools reopen soon for Jensons sake!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I've missed this already, but I think she is stupid to be working with UNICEF about vaccines. Dis she really think that the topic wouldnt cause as much debate as it has.

Reactions: 8
For this recipe I was actually hopeful when they were preparing it, but how did they manage to make it look like diarrhoea once finished? 😳🤢
And Jordan asks if we want the recipe?!! No thanks 😂

View attachment 118345
What the hell is the black tar floating around the sides? 🤢

She’s really struggling with these work outs? Why is she doing them if she doesn’t enjoy them!? She looks so miserable
because she is getting paid to “exercise” with a mop and bottle of bleach. Easy money

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree with vaccines etc etc but I'm not sure using an influencer to 'influence' people to have vaccines is the right approach?? Especially one who has never come across as particularly intelligent. It seems a very strange route for influencers to go down

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.