Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camel toe alert... CAMEL TOE ALERT! πŸ˜‚

Also where is she going with that full face of make up and massive cardigan for those stupid flash exercises. I can't deal with her. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree I think she looks dirty 😷 noticed this with a few β€˜instagramners’ πŸ™„ that or the stupid filters they use πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
Omg it's like some form of child abuse.

Absolutely disgusting
LUCY, I dont think your going to get fit with flash with the effort you are putting into that workout! Never seen anyone do a workout in a cardi before πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

This sounds so bitchy and i dont like being horrible but am thinking that ahe has just become real frumpy. I dont think the clothing she wears does anything for her and i feel that she has one look.

How exciting, thanks for sharing!

Jesse looks bored shitless and personally I wouldnt allow my son to eat crisps as a snack before lunch but hey each to there own!
God I’m bored of her continuous minute-by-minute updates. If I told my friends every time my daughter asked for a snack they’d block me within ten minutes. What next, Jesse sneezed? Jesse had a wee? Jesse breathed? Good boy Jesse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Camel toe alert... CAMEL TOE ALERT! πŸ˜‚

Also where is she going with that full face of make up and massive cardigan for those stupid flash exercises. I can't deal with her. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
maybe we should nickname her camel toe carter. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg how much exactly do you think flash are paying her for the awful exercise routine. I feel ashamed for her it's so cringey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I commented on her video the other day saying her videos are so boring n always the same and we all know she is a MUM OF FOUR AND HAS TWINS, sick of her she's so boring and why does she have to update everyone every 5 mins on her insta stories??! Where does she find the bloody time, she's got 4 kids at home she should be busy with them not social media the BORE😴 n if you do read here no one gives a tit about what your kids are up to every single minute of the day babe x soz for the paragraph, she just pisses me off so muchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I commented on her video the other day saying her videos are so boring n always the same and we all know she is a MUM OF FOUR AND HAS TWINS, sick of her she's so boring and why does she have to update everyone every 5 mins on her insta stories??! Where does she find the bloody time, she's got 4 kids at home she should be busy with them not social media the BORE😴 n if you do read here no one gives a tit about what your kids are up to every single minute of the day babe x soz for the paragraph, she just pisses me off so muchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bet she deleted that!

Reactions: 3
What did she say???

Also you can tell she’s bored and lacking in content with all these anti vac posts she’s putting up now!
I thought exactly the same. Trying to get engagement up by bringing anti vaxxers into it... oh Luce babes make another bbq lasagne instead xx

Has Lucy got a brain?? She is saying her baby is dribbling a lot and hands in mouth, but she doesnt think she is teething??

If she is so dribbly why isnt she wearing a bib 😑

So flash are paying her I'm assuming to do this exercise tit that she can't even do! 10 lunges on each leg & she only does 9 lunges on 1 leg!

I would be interested to know what she would actually do in the REAL WORLD if her YouTube money come to a stop! Because she can't even do the job she's paid to do above that a child could do! 😞

Reactions: 8
So flash are paying her I'm assuming to do this exercise tit that she can't even do! 10 lunges on each leg & she only does 9 lunges on 1 leg!

I would be interested to know what she would actually do in the REAL WORLD if her YouTube money come to a stop! Because she can't even do the job she's paid to do above that a child could do! 😞
I do wonder what they would all do if it stopped tomorrow 🀣

Reactions: 2
OMG please stop with that bloody flash workout. You look like a twit!!!!!!!!
Who the actual duck holds a god dam mop when working out ffs I can’t cope anymore!!!!!
Cringe cringe cringe!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG please stop with that bloody flash workout. You look like a twit!!!!!!!!
Who the actual duck holds a god dam mop when working out ffs I can’t cope anymore!!!!!
Cringe cringe cringe!!!!!!!!!!!!
They all look ridiculous, why flash/joy of clean think it's clever to wave around bottles of chemicals is beyond me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.