Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's wirg
Hiiii, long time lurker here šŸ‘‹šŸ»
Iā€™ve had to unfollow her after todays IGTV of ā€˜5 mum outfitsā€™ I cringed the whole way through šŸ˜°
Why does she have to smile like that, it made me feel so uncomfortable šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
The outfits were horrendous!!! She dresses herself and the kids terribly, how does she think they are nice clothes?!

Reactions: 2
Why is Jordan always prancing about in his boxers šŸ¤¢ could literally see everything in that story. Does he not get cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s up with Katie for LJC to be confrontational whenever someone mentions the girls looking like her?
I think itā€™d because of Katieā€™s special needs. Many kids with specific conditions do look different and many may see Katie as looking slightly different because of her developmental delay. I guess lucy doesnā€™t like the fact people say India looks like Katie because sheā€™s assuming theyā€™re insinuating India also looks a little ā€˜differentā€™.
India does look like Katie, but people with the same genetics tend to look similar.
Sorry itā€™s a difficult one to try and word, but in a nutshell, Lucy is probably getting defensive over it when theyā€™re just innocent observations.

Reactions: 27
I think itā€™d because of Katieā€™s special needs. Many kids with specific conditions do look different and many may see Katie as looking slightly different because of her developmental delay. I guess lucy doesnā€™t like the fact people say India looks like Katie because sheā€™s assuming theyā€™re insinuating India also looks a little ā€˜differentā€™.
India does look like Katie, but people with the same genetics tend to look similar.
Sorry itā€™s a difficult one to try and word, but in a nutshell, Lucy is probably getting defensive over it when theyā€™re just innocent observations.
I donā€™t think Katie looks how she does because she has a learning difficulty, she is the image of her mum

Reactions: 4
long story short... lucy clearly doesnā€™t want the twins to look like katie. she might as well just say it.

Reactions: 9
I agree with this! I was gonna comment something similar but wasnā€™t sure how to word it incase someone got offended by it.

Reactions: 16
She shouldn't be feeding those babies like that! Resting a bottle on her arm while lent over feeding the other! I appreciate it's not easy feeding 2 babies at the same time but you still need to be safe!!
How much time are they spending just in a bouncy chair or similar!!

No wonder they are 'sicky' if they are getting bounced like that straight after a feed!

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m watching the twin pregnancy journey......

woman tells her husband at just under 4 weeks that sheā€™s pregnant.
husband: have you told the boys.

wtf šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ why would she tell 3yr old ā€œgood boy jessieā€ and 5yr old ā€œgone boy Jensonā€ she was pregnant BEFORE HER HUSBAND

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m watching her pregnancy (TWINS) journey video just now and a few things strike me:

She is much nicer when she doesnā€™t have that fake ā€¢adā€¢ voice on and just talks normally. When she shows clips from early pregnancy she seemed much more natural and not so FAKE as she is now!?
Jordan is really on another planet- is he a sandwich short of a picnic or what?
His reaction to her pregnancy was so bland, didnā€™t even give her a hug?

And then asking if sheā€™s told the boys - wtf they were tiny toddlers then- YES OF COURSE she sat them down and told them, before you got home Jordan!

I donā€™t know, heā€™s a bit thick and odd a lot of the time šŸ˜³

Elleā€™s reaction of crying seemed more of a ā€œoh boo I thought it would be me nextā€ rather than a ā€œIā€™m crying cos Iā€™m so happy for youā€ !!
Elle and Lucy sat next to eachother in their white tops - they looked stunning the pair of them šŸ˜

Reactions: 8
What I found interesting was. Lucy made out they hadnā€™t really planned to get pregnant, it seemed very up in the air.
but she clearly wasnā€™t taking the pill, Elle was crying saying how much she knew Lucy wanted this for so long....

do we think Lucy was pretending to dim jordan that ā€œwhatever happens, happensā€ and he doesnā€™t realise her pill is contraception šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜† and sheā€™d stopped taking it.

he was like a rabbit caught in headlights for that full 9 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.