Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So them boys have a packets of sausage and chicken things, and Jordan had a big pizza and salad 😡 out for there walk today the one of the boys on play equipment, I no not the end of the world but I bet they don’t wash there hands when they get home and his touching the pushchair and anything he may touch

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don't know if its just me but I'm finding all her constant AD's and gifted tit a bit tasteless now. It's not every single post but its still very frequent. I think its tasteless. I get this is her work but does she have to do it so much? I left a comment on her last post, see how she responds to that. Also her smile is just terrifying. Its like one of those dolls with the permanent staring smiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know if its just me but I'm finding all her constant AD's and gifted tit a bit tasteless now. It's not every single post but its still very frequent. I think its tasteless. I get this is her work but does she have to do it so much? I left a comment on her last post, see how she responds to that. Also her smile is just terrifying. Its like one of those dolls with the permanent staring smiles.
It amazes me how she has so many followers and why companies want to use her?

The comment you left she will prob delete if she doesnt like it, she wants her followers to think everyone loves her.

I asked Elle Darby on her wall once how Angelle is affordable when it is more expensive than adidas and victoria secret stuff and where is this quality loungewear made she delete the comment and blocked me 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh look yet more original content from Lucy with yet ANOTHER come clean with me.... did we not have the massive house spring clean on my weeks ago. Is this really all she has got. Routine with 4 kids. Morning routine with 4 kids. Afternoon routine with 4 kids. Evening routine with 4 kids. Bedtime routine with 4 kids. Routine with twin girls. Morning routine with twin girls. Afternoon routine with twin girls. Bedtime routine with twin girls. Clean with me. Lockdown with 4 kids. Lockdown routine with 4 kids. Lockdown with twins. Lockdown routine with twin girls. Ad. Ad. Ad. Ad. Ad. Daily routine with 4 kids. Daily routine with twin girls.

Lucy Jessica Carter mum of four. Your so boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh look yet more original content from Lucy with yet ANOTHER come clean with me.... did we not have the massive house spring clean on my weeks ago. Is this really all she has got. Routine with 4 kids. Morning routine with 4 kids. Afternoon routine with 4 kids. Evening routine with 4 kids. Bedtime routine with 4 kids. Routine with twin girls. Morning routine with twin girls. Afternoon routine with twin girls. Bedtime routine with twin girls. Clean with me. Lockdown with 4 kids. Lockdown routine with 4 kids. Lockdown with twins. Lockdown routine with twin girls. Ad. Ad. Ad. Ad. Ad. Daily routine with 4 kids. Daily routine with twin girls.

She is so boring. Before the twins I really enjoyed her YouTube videos, she posted a lot about beauty and fashion and I loved the hauls. I’m only a few years younger than her and I think most of her audience are. I think she’s going to or has lost a lot of her loyal following now she only posts baby routines and how to clean bottles and tit. She needs to balance it out and realise this isn’t the content many people enjoy

Reactions: 11

Totally agree, I think her life is dull and of not that's how its coming across.

Reactions: 3
How can she lounge around the house in leggings and a bra. I wouldn’t be comfy with my rolls and muffin top out 😂

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell the way she let good boy jessie rock the babies so fast in the bouncers using his feet was disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Why on earth did she call Jessie ‘Noonie’ as a baby? She really does have the most ridiculous nick names for her kids!

Reactions: 9
she thinks Jordan is going to be the next Joe Wicks. Maybe he should pass his exams first or even ask his SIL and BIL why their careers as PT werent successful

Reactions: 2
On another note - does Jordan have veneers? I’ve always thought there was something up with his teeth- can’t put my finger on it.

Spag bol that isn’t made in the slow cooker tonight ! Weyhey!

If you really want to cringe have a look at the Carters tik tok account 😖

Reactions: 1
I used to like her but since having the twins she’s trying to be more social media famous and repeating the types of vlogs she does. She’s Shallow and all the about the looks when it comes to her outfits, not everyone is in the position to be back to the pre baby size 10 body

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.