Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting here, but her husband advertising a restaraunt discount voucher. When restaraunts are shut and staff are losing jobs every day? Niiiiiiiiiice

• Wow
Reactions: 21
First time posting here, but her husband advertising a restaraunt discount voucher. When restaraunts are shut and staff are losing jobs every day? Niiiiiiiiiice
I think it’s also really insensitive. Ellie has just put up a very emotional post about her mum dying and he’s putting silly filters on Lucy. I know they aren’t directly related but they are same family!! I understand the whole “life goes on” but c’mon, does it need to be posted

Reactions: 9
It probably is bad timing, but don’t forget they are contractually obligated or obliged to post these things, after all they have been given something for free in exchange for writing an ad for it. I’m not defending them and I don’t think they’ve gone about it very well, but another instagramer was discussing this on his insta, because he felt guilty posting, but he had to.

Reactions: 1
I think Jordan needs to show a bit of respect and put his phone down for one night & stop thinking he's funny pissing about while his sister in-laws are grieving! If I just found out my step mum passed away & my husband was bleeping about I would be fuming & ask him to pack it in and show some respect!!!

I think it’s also really insensitive. Ellie has just put up a very emotional post about her mum dying and he’s putting silly filters on Lucy. I know they aren’t directly related but they are same family!! I understand the whole “life goes on” but c’mon, does it need to be posted
It's very disrespectful, this was once Lucy's step mum, I have a step mum and trust me we would be grieving with my sister's not on social media pissing about!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m totally in shock that while Lucy’s 2 younger sisters were with their mum in her final moments - which I’m sure she would be aware of- she is sat videoing herself whinge about roast chicken. Grow up Lucy and show some respect for a lady who was once your step mum.
This for me is a new low from her. I think it’s disgraceful

• Sad
Reactions: 22
🤫 Don't tell him ! he'll be none the wiser🥴

Reactions: 1
Slow cooker spag bol AGAIN. Honestly imagine being her child and having to grow up with her cooking!

Reactions: 3
Basically admitting that good boy Jessie is a little shitbag
Yes I'm sure he said all that! 🙄

She makes out he says all these long sentences but it's never filmed! The poor boy needs help with his speech!

My little man had a speech delay and I helped him as much as I could and also got him help!!! I also correct him when needed in a loving way to show him how to say his words probley! So it frustrates me when you see her enabling him and saying good boy for saying words that don't make sense. ✋

Reactions: 6
Jordan is making a right tit of himself, its cringe.
Poor guy has prob been forced to do it by lucy or she wont ever make his favourite sausage beans and gravy casserole again!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just shows how thick he is, he doesn’t normally do learning with his children as they do that at school and he’s looking forward to interacting with them... he does realise teaching your children things and interacting with them is something you should do all the time?

Reactions: 8
Just shows how thick he is, he doesn’t normally do learning with his children as they do that at school and he’s looking forward to interacting with them... he does realise teaching your children things and interacting with them is something you should do all the time?
Why doesn't tattle have an eyeroll reaction? Need it with this pair of nitwits.

Reactions: 7
Why have you assumed she drunk while pregnant? And excessively enough to cause learning difficulties in her child? Christ what a jump! For someone to endanger their child in that way they’d have to have a drinking issue and considering she’s now not pregnant and is free to drink yet rarely does, I’d say pretty confidently that you’re wrong on that one
I’m afraid I know from a solid source close to the family that she drank during pregnancy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.