Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll think I’ll be doing the same, if I can take my eyes off the car crash!
She’s posted this morning that Jordan’s got the girls whilst she films, no sight or sound of the boys, I’m guessing it’s Xbox/iPad time already! Does the filming really take priority over looking after her children!

And now they are live doubt a problem session 🤯
I may check her Insta stories from time to time, but I'm so bleeping OVER it!!! I can't do it anymore, even for fun. Props to you for holding out :p

Reactions: 3
I may check her Insta stories from time to time, but I'm so bleeping OVER it!!! I can't do it anymore, even for fun. Props to you for holding out :p
I am the same, dont follow her but look at her story and know what not to buy my kids.
If I let my child have some chocolate I watch her story then feel like the best mum ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing that got me the most was she was acting like it was amazing him looking after HIS children and he wanted some award or praisal that he was looking after them
Does Lucy not look after them whilst you try to be the next joe wicks?
Yes she does so dont be thinking your super dad etc
Its the norm you know us mortals do it all the time as they are YOUR children not just Lucy’s !!
Thick as tit
I reckon she only posted that because a few weeks ago they were getting criticism because it looked like Jordan is always doing training and that Lucy has the kids all the time, I remember her doing a big post on insta defending him and saying that he does have the children while she works ect... they’re just really defensive at the minute over everything!

Reactions: 4
I reckon she only posted that because a few weeks ago they were getting criticism because it looked like Jordan is always doing training and that Lucy has the kids all the time, I remember her doing a big post on insta defending him and saying that he does have the children while she works ect... they’re just really defensive at the minute over everything!
That’s so true. She got massively defensive over the whole “Jordan doesn’t do anything” thing 😂 I really don’t see why she needed to get defensive. My partner hardly ever “has” our children on his own, simply because he works all the hours under the sun & I’m almost always at home. Really no big deal, doesn’t mean he’s a bad dad 🤔😂

Reactions: 6
Nope. All of the poor lad's teeth are brown, which means he isn't brushing them/having them brushed enough.
Ok I've not actually noticed I thought maybe it was just the front one. I’m sure I will notice now it’s been pointed out, poor kid.

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion--

Lucy Jessica Carter - Groundhog quarantine routines, Hubby wannabe J.Wicks is more J.Thick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t actually noticed Jensons teeth but if he has a tooth discoloured it could be because he’s knocked it, same thing happened to my sister when she was younger. She fell off something when she was 5 and her front tooth was discoloured until it fell out
It would tend to go grey if he knocked it, not brown/black.

It would tend to go grey if he knocked it, not brown/black.
I remember my sister tooth, if you look back at pictures her front tooth looks brown but in reality she just knocked it and the tooth was basically dead until it fell out and her adult teeth grew. Someone before pointed out it’s all his teeth looking brown so he mustn’t of knocked if, just a thought when I first seen a comment mentioning discoloured tooth.

Is it on her stories Jenson’s teeth look brown then? Unless she’s photoshops them on her grid pictures they look fine.
I do think he seems such a lovely boy, Jesse on the other hand....

Last edited:
I do think he seems such a lovely boy, Jesse on the other hand....
Another reason I had to unfollow, poor little sod. I feel terribly for him. Meanwhile GoodBoyJesse's having tantrums because Lucy dared to take a photo that he wasn't in.

Anyone notice during Lucy's stories about Boredan watching his own kids he had a phone screen in their faces, obviously another mind numbing dancing fruit YouTube video to placate them. Can either of them parent any of those children without using screens of any sort?!

Reactions: 5
god everytime the dummy falls out she pushes it back in, err ever thought that maybe they dont want the dummy stuck in their mouths 24/7. She cant be bothered to hold them half the time and puts them in bouncer, on floor, in cot. Also did anyone notice when she was praising Jenson for mindcraft and Jessie got mardy so she said ' well done jessie too' he hadnt even done anything FFS!

• Heart
On her grid post she says she’s not going to make her 6 year old do ‘double math’... what 6 year old has ‘double math’?? When I was at school we did about 50 minutes of maths a day until I was in year 9 or 10!

On her grid post she says she’s not going to make her 6 year old do ‘double math’... what 6 year old has ‘double math’?? When I was at school we did about 50 minutes of maths a day until I was in year 9 or 10!
She just doesn’t have a clue. At his age he can learn through play and fun activities, all she has to do is print off a few fun worksheets, set up some play areas with activities. It’s like she has some sort of negative view of education.

Reactions: 7
Atleast jordan admits goodboy jessie is feral
Literally is. Maybe I had a strict upbringing, but I don’t think you should allow children to help themselves to food, I think they should ask up until a certain age as when they are young they don’t always understand what’s best for them, that’s why the adults are supposed to make the decisions, but the adults in that house are too lazy to parent!

Reactions: 14
Literally is. Maybe I had a strict upbringing, but I don’t think you should allow children to help themselves to food, I think they should ask up until a certain age as when they are young they don’t always understand what’s best for them, that’s why the adults are supposed to make the decisions, but the adults in that house are too lazy to parent!
Absolutely agree with this up to a certain age. I couldn’t imagine leaving my 3 year old to have whatever she likes. She knows she can ask for something & I’ll either say yes or no then that’s the end of it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Having said that, a few days ago she told me the Easter egg I was eating wasn’t “healthy” 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree with this up to a certain age. I couldn’t imagine leaving my 3 year old to have whatever she likes. She knows she can ask for something & I’ll either say yes or no then that’s the end of it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Having said that, a few days ago she told me the Easter egg I was eating wasn’t “healthy” 🙄😂
Exactly, I think I was almost high school age before I could just help myself and even then I’d be told if I was eating too much! 😂 that’s too cute bless her, she’s been taught well! 😂

• Haha
I actually put a lock on our food cupboard a few weeks ago lol. Mine were constantly in the cupboard, getting crisps, biscuits etc it was ridiculous. They can access fruit, drinks and yogurts but not crisps and biscuits etc.

• Heart
He finds it funny, oh hilarious Jordan, your son is climbing over the units and worktops and could fall at any time and injure himself...

PUT YOUR F--KING PHONE DOWN AND TEACH YOUR SON SOME MANNERS AND RESPECT!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.