Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is genuinely the most disturbing looking thing I've ever seen
Its like when you burn pasta on a saucepan and you've scraped it out to throw it in the bin WTF
Did you not see Jordan's post about that disgusting food.... he put eating healthy tonight 😂🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Dont think they would know healthy if it smacked them in the face!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think, well it looks like Jenson and Jesse just have chicken and yorkshire puddings! there's no gravy on his plate and definitely no veg. can't even see a potato! thats not got any nutritional value! had my roast this evening with potatoes and three veg! oh and gravy ofc! wtf? and i just watched lucys stories where she and jesse are planning her 30th and my god. i could make out a few words but most of it was just incomprehensible nonsense! and when he had his face bascially buried in the chair and he was talking what was the point, couldn't understand a thing? she needs to get that boy looked at!
I've been saying this since I started flowing her years ago when he was like 10 months old... He needs help he needs speech therapy and I think there are other problems too, when she started vlogging she used to do monthly updates on Jesse's development and when he hit around 12 months she completly stopped and never did another one, I reckon she knows something isn't right and people started to ask questions, since then he has been very delayed and since she bloody flims everything,there is no way we wouldn't see that she has him going to appointments and speech therapy etc. She has just complety ignored it. And that poor boy is going to be so so lost in school. It's borderline neglect.

Reactions: 4
Her latest grid post 😮 LJC the gift that keeps on giving!
Half of what she’s written doesn’t even make any sense, it doesn’t really mean anything does it? Just a load of trifle about why spending all day on the Xbox and iPads is fine. Basically sounds like she just can’t be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the story.... where shall mummy have her 30th birthday at aunty elles??

Yeh why not go celebrate at Elles house, elles grieving her mum but sure she would be up for your 30th birthday because Lucy it's all about you!!

Glad that selfish cow isnt my sister!

Reactions: 14
I have to say that I snapped and unfollowed her today. The fried onions on the roast, after the camembert bake monstrosity, was the absolute final straw. I couldn't face the "good boy" or "I absolutely LUHV" comments in her ads any more. Byeeeeeeee!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t actually noticed Jensons teeth but if he has a tooth discoloured it could be because he’s knocked it, same thing happened to my sister when she was younger. She fell off something when she was 5 and her front tooth was discoloured until it fell out

Reactions: 3
I saw one of Lucy's videos for the first time ever yesterday. She was answering questions with who I think may be her husband (is it? tall gormless kind of guy?). What a vacuous shallow snd vain no mark she appeared to be. I had to turn those two off after a few minutes because I couldn't listen to them for any longer. It was the banality of it all. I was almost stupified with boredom listening to their shallow insights. I have never commented on anyone's appearance on tattle and rarely do in real life but I have to make an exception here. Those lips. Seiously those lips. When she first mentioned having "two (cos twins come in threes right!?!) twin girls" I thought she meant those lips.

• Haha
I haven’t actually noticed Jensons teeth but if he has a tooth discoloured it could be because he’s knocked it, same thing happened to my sister when she was younger. She fell off something when she was 5 and her front tooth was discoloured until it fell out
Nope. All of the poor lad's teeth are brown, which means he isn't brushing them/having them brushed enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion...
Lucy Jessica Carter #4 mum of FOUR routines for routines, ever thought about giving your kids some green beans?

As a side note, I’m shocked to see her use the girls’ full names in her grid post today.

Reactions: 17
If her lads teeth are brown my heart goes out to him. When I was at school a boy had brown teeth and I always remember people saying his teeth were black and if I ever meet any school friends and we talk about the school years they still refer back to him as the lad with the black teeth.

She is so obsessed with her own appearance why not look after your kids teeth? Maybe she thinks it's only milk teeth and doesnt matter which is not the case 😔

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Lucy Jessica Carter #4: Mum of 4 bore her slow cooker is grubby, loves an AD more than her thick hubby

Reactions: 11
I really do think she edits her photos
As opposed to real life footage on Jordan’s page
She looks a lot bigger here then her photos she puts on
Weirdly enough I was thinking that myself. Jordan’s PT videos aren’t all that flattering on her. Her clothes look so frumpy too!

I really do think she edits her photos
As opposed to real life footage on Jordan’s page
She looks a lot bigger here then her photos she puts on
I thought this too when I saw this on Jordan’s story, she looks like a different person!

Reactions: 6
I have to say that I snapped and unfollowed her today. The fried onions on the roast, after the camembert bake monstrosity, was the absolute final straw. I couldn't face the "good boy" or "I absolutely LUHV" comments in her ads any more. Byeeeeeeee!!!

I’ll think I’ll be doing the same, if I can take my eyes off the car crash!
She’s posted this morning that Jordan’s got the girls whilst she films, no sight or sound of the boys, I’m guessing it’s Xbox/iPad time already! Does the filming really take priority over looking after her children!

And now they are live doubt a problem session 🤯

Last edited:
I’ll think I’ll be doing the same, if I can take my eyes off the car crash!
She’s posted this morning that Jordan’s got the girls whilst she films, no sight or sound of the boys, I’m guessing it’s Xbox/iPad time already! Does the filming really take priority over looking after her children!

And now they are live doubt a problem session 🤯
The thing that got me the most was she was acting like it was amazing him looking after HIS children and he wanted some award or praisal that he was looking after them
Does Lucy not look after them whilst you try to be the next joe wicks?
Yes she does so dont be thinking your super dad etc
Its the norm you know us mortals do it all the time as they are YOUR children not just Lucy’s !!
Thick as tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.