Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to see these two planks try and cope with newborn twins and 2 unruly boys, talk about a tit storm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I can’t wait to see how they handle all this - it’s going to be hard work with two boys and twin babies that will eventually be toddlers into everything and if they say otherwise and try make out it’s all perfect they’re clearly lying :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Name guesses?
I saw a lot of comments on the nursery video saying Rose and Ivy as the wall stickers are floral...but I have seen 6 other nursery videos with the same stickers and theme 🤣
I hope it’s not ‘J’ names and they go with something completely different.
I think it’ll probably be more modern than traditional names.

I recon they’ll just call the kids “duck me what have we done”

Are the twins in nicu or is Jordan in ICU getting gas and air trying to cope with his visions into the future.

I hope both are ok but I’m sure they are.

Reactions: 4
If I had just had my daughter who then had to be put in icu, the last thing I would be doing is a bleeping selfie on Instagram story. Absolute knob more worried about checking her phone for likes /dms than absorbing those precious first hours after the twins have arrived.

Reactions: 15
Channel Mum don’t pay out for absorbing the precious first hours after having your children though. This is what all the months of bump and knickers pics have been building to.

Reactions: 6
Channel Mum don’t pay out for absorbing the precious first hours after having your children though. This is what all the months of bump and knickers pics have been building to.
Do they get 2× 10k for each baby with channel mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.