Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused why she buys stuff and then post's it saying #AD 🤔

I thought you only label it #AD if your being paid too or your gifted something not if you paid for it?

Is this another way to get the brands attention to then use her to gift her stuff?
If she's provided the swipe up link, sometimes they have to declare it as AFF or AD - I'm sure its AFF though. She probably just doesnt understand, she's not all there is she? I don't follow her on socials to know how she stories them though x

Reactions: 3
Here she goes again begging for freebie clothes for the twins. Even said what sizes she needs for them!!!!!!!!
Flippin outrageous, BUY THEM YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! So many mothers/fathers who can’t afford to buy they’re babies clothes and here’s lucy who lives in a 4 bed detached house that she owns and drives a Land Rover, goes on numerous holidays etc and she has the audacity to beg for free clothes for her babies!!!! Oh do duck off

Reactions: 13
She said on Instagram the twins are two months old on Friday 🤔 might just be me I’d say two months old would be 20th Feb

Reactions: 2
Her newborn routine! Jesus Christ does she need to mention ever single time she’s a mum of 4!!! Those poor kids are either on the floor being fed or in the mamaroo things!

Reactions: 6
also saying they look like jenson doesn’t change that they look like Katie? If they look the same as jenson did as a baby then jenson must have looked like Katie as a baby too..? And those bottles were just swilled they weren’t even washed. She was pouring the milky water over the bottles she had just rinsed! Definitely a contributing factor to the girls being so sicky if that truly is how she’s washing them, there will be residue all in the seals!

Reactions: 7
And they’re off to the doctors again with the girlies by the looks of her insta stories. Wonder why?!
Could it be making up formula wrong, leaving the girls outside in the garage, not washing bottles properly.... 🙄

Could it be making up formula wrong, leaving the girls outside in the garage, not washing bottles properly.... 🙄
Edited to add that she’s now using calpol vapour plug ins which quite clearly say 3 months+ on the box. Ok Lucy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I honestly have NO words. Why would she even post half of these pictures?! The babies never look content or even comfortable nor do they look particularly safe. Their headbands are literal safety hazards and those ridiculous outfits she puts on them are clearly uncomfortable. Do none of her family tell her things like this?

I honestly like Lucy, but she really needs to be more aware of the things she is posting, she has so many followers who are influenced by her
In her latest stories she's advertising that she's using 3+ months vapour plug (for premature 1 month babies), and is also demonstrating extremely unsafe sleeping practices by using loose blankets underneath and above her babies, and not putting their feet at the bottom of the cot. They're far too young to sleep like that

Do these things at your own discretion but don't post them for everyone to see and potentially copy unless you're actually advocating safe practices. It's irresponsible 😬

Reactions: 16
Wtf do those babies look like with those stupid turbans on there heads. Iv just watched her routine video and those poor babies basically live in their bouncers. My house was never spotless when my baby was tiny and although I am a clean freak it was more important to me to spend time with my baby not wiping down the sides

Reactions: 10
I honestly like Lucy, but she really needs to be more aware of the things she is posting, she has so many followers who are influenced by her
In her latest stories she's advertising that she's using 3+ months vapour plug (for premature 1 month babies), and is also demonstrating extremely unsafe sleeping practices by using loose blankets underneath and above her babies, and not putting their feet at the bottom of the cot. They're far too young to sleep like that

Do these things at your own discretion but don't post them for everyone to see and potentially copy unless you're actually advocating safe practices. It's irresponsible 😬
Thing is, even if you called her out on it, she’d only try to justify everything she does. Lucy Carter mum of boys and TWIN GIRLS has an answer for all potential criticism

Reactions: 5
I honestly have NO words. Why would she even post half of these pictures?! The babies never look content or even comfortable nor do they look particularly safe. Their headbands are literal safety hazards and those ridiculous outfits she puts on them are clearly uncomfortable. Do none of her family tell her things like this?
Because she thinks she looks good, she probably hasn’t even checked to see if the twins look comfy, just concentrated on what she looks like in the pic, I see she’s looking at India finally noticed her have you Hun yay

• Haha
All I could think watching her latest vlog was those poor babies. Especially India who is obviously not as popular as Rosabella.

Those stupid turbans
Poor demonstration of safe sleeping for babies
Poor demonstration of feeding babies safely
Poor demonstration of positive stimulation and interaction for babies
Overuse of those bloody mamaroos
Just plain annoying and unattainable life portrayed.

Why does she never seem to hold them when feeding them? She seems so unattached to them both but especially India

I just saw that! A rare occasion where only one twin needs feeding, the other is content, and she is still feeding her whilst she's sat in her bouncer! Sad, I miss the days where I could cuddle my son as a baby and feed him. I understand it can be difficult feeding twins and once, but if only one needs feeding it looks lazy that she's sat in her bouncer whilst holding the bottle in her mouth. If you didn't want to get judged for this why film it and post it to insta? I'll never understand 🙈

She uses metanium guys.... I'm pretty sure newborns don't really get nappy rash mine never did anyways and didn't need fancy cream to prevent it just regularly changing! She's so false. Every post is memememe I love myself her smile is so fake

I'm confused as to why she made a thing of social interaction with them being part of their morning routine, is that not what you do constantly all day with them anyway?! It should be natural not part of a planned routine surely!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else just focus on those giant lips of hers! There bigger than her newborns head put together! Will have to try and focus on more what’s going on around her 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.