Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a huge fan of headbands on babies either. To me it feels risky unless you have your eye on them constantly, a headband could easily slip over their nose/mouth. Those look gross anyway though, despite anything else.

Reactions: 10
Why is she dragging those poor babies everywhere? Don't they both have bronchitis? (One step away from pneumonia...) One would think she'd keep them home until they are well instead of exposing them to god knows what

Reactions: 7
Not a dig to her as personal preference but you never see her going out in just normal everyday outfits some of what she wears I’d feel a twit in pushing the pram about like that 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
Why is she dragging those poor babies everywhere? Don't they both have bronchitis? (One step away from pneumonia...) One would think she'd keep them home until they are well instead of exposing them to god knows what
It was bronchiolitis they had, which bothers me as a children’s nurse as the child gets worse before they get better.
They just seem the sort of parents who feel that their children shouldn’t stop THEM having THEIR fun, so will take them anywhere, anytime and paint themselves as just being laid back parents. They’re not, they’re selfish.
When I’ve seen videos of them out in restaurants with their boys you see them climbing all over seats. If I was in a restaurant they’d bother the hell out of me.
I have two children, with a small age gap, and neither of them have done this. We wouldn’t allow them to.

She literally said YESTERDAY that India now has come down with bronchiolitis and yet takes her for Sunday dinner and to a play area today. If it’s been caused by RSV (regardless it’s by a virus that’s contagious seeing as both girls have now had it) doesn’t she feel irresponsible to spread that around?! Also the fact that it’s the most wet windy stormy day and there’s no need for the girls to be dragged out while unwell like that. I do get the dummy thing, I know it helps with the sucking and SIDS but she has forced those dummies for an easier life. Every time the girls spit them out she puts them back in, Jesse apparently makes comments (so she says) that the girls are being naughty by spitting out their dummies (he would have had to hear that from somewhere) and they’re in for every single photo or video. There was a video a few evenings ago where one of the girls spat their dummy out and was just making baby noises and she put it straight back in and started ‘shushing’ her. Nobody on Instagram believes your babies are silent and asleep all day Lucy, it’s okay for them to make noise and god forbid even cry!

Reactions: 9
I just wanted to add that in Australia, Root is slang for shag. I didn’t know until I was speaking to an Aussie about routers (work in telecoms) and he was laughing his head off saying that means something totally different over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she always showing “rooty” it’s actually starting to annoy me now she never mentions India at all I feel so sorry for her especially when she is so beautiful as well 😭

Reactions: 11
No wonder the babies are sick been bathed with there parents they are barley in the water , what’s wrong with them been on the bath on there own, to me seem a little strange. I’ve bath s with my girls but not every single time 🤔

Reactions: 5
Someone commented that Rosabella looks so much like Katie on Jordan’s photo and be literally said ‘looks like Jenson as a baby.’ Ummm ok? There’s no way they can’t see a similarity between Rosabella and Katie, it’s obvious! But also, when you say someone looks like mum, or dad or sister, or whoever normally people take it as a compliment and just say ‘ah do you think? Thank you!’ It’s so weird how it gets their backs up!

I just wanted to add that in Australia, Root is slang for shag. I didn’t know until I was speaking to an Aussie about routers (work in telecoms) and he was laughing his head off saying that means something totally different over there.
Yes I've heard the saying 'dud' root on a TV show 😆😆 means crap shag 🤣

Reactions: 1
Someone commented that Rosabella looks so much like Katie on Jordan’s photo and be literally said ‘looks like Jenson as a baby.’ Ummm ok? There’s no way they can’t see a similarity between Rosabella and Katie, it’s obvious! But also, when you say someone looks like mum, or dad or sister, or whoever normally people take it as a compliment and just say ‘ah do you think? Thank you!’ It’s so weird how it gets their backs up!
I think this is weird too. Why not just take it as a compliment? I’ve seen a few pictures of Jenson as a baby & I still think she looks more like Katie/their dad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think this is weird too. Why not just take it as a compliment? I’ve seen a few pictures of Jenson as a baby & I still think she looks more like Katie/their dad 🤷🏼‍♀️
and how weird for Katie to see as she does follow them both on insta, surley it would be a lovely think for her to see, especially at this difficult time that her nieces look like her but even more odd for family to deny it ? its crazy.

Reactions: 3
and how weird for Katie to see as she does follow them both on insta, surley it would be a lovely think for her to see, especially at this difficult time that her nieces look like her but even more odd for family to deny it ? its crazy.
This is so true! I get excited when people say my own kids look like me 🤣 so I’d be chuffed if people were saying nephews/nieces looked like me! It’s very odd to keep denying it, especially when so many comments are saying the same thing.

Just watching her “newborn morning routine” video and I can’t believe how she’s washing the girls’ bottles. We use the exact same MAM bottles & she’s not even cleaning them properly?! The bottom should come off of the main transparent part & there’s a white rubber seal inside that should also come off to be washed & sterilised. What an idiot 😐

Reactions: 3
And they’re off to the doctors again with the girlies by the looks of her insta stories. Wonder why?!

I'm confused why she buys stuff and then post's it saying #AD 🤔

I thought you only label it #AD if your being paid too or your gifted something not if you paid for it?

Is this another way to get the brands attention to then use her to gift her stuff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.