Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so conflicted about Lucy. I really like her moving blogs and house ones. I also find her much more relatable than other youtubers. I just wish she would put out more videos and less ads. At the start of the pandemic she seemed to be doing really well with ideas and putting out a fair few videos. Hopefully she’ll find her spark again

Reactions: 14
Am I mad or did she put a giveaway on her stories yesterday and then delete it and hasn't mentioned it since?

I never enter those giveaway anyway (because I never win 😂) but seems a bit off that its vanished and there's been no mention of a winner? Unless I was dreaming it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I mad or did she put a giveaway on her stories yesterday and then delete it and hasn't mentioned it since?

I never enter those giveaway anyway (because I never win 😂) but seems a bit off that its vanished and there's been no mention of a winner? Unless I was dreaming it...
She deffo put one up yesterday and her her previous one she tags the winner on stories, if they get sent out is another story altogether

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She deffo put one up yesterday and her her previous one she tags the winner on stories, if they get sent out is another story altogether
I won a give away from one of these influencers. I never received it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I won a give away from one of these influencers. I never received it.
Ohh spill the tea, which influencer was it?

Also I really liked her recent book video, even though we don't have the same reading tastes, it's nice to hear her talk about books!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ohh spill the tea, which influencer was it?

Also I really liked her recent book video, even though we don't have the same reading tastes, it's nice to hear her talk about books!
Patricia Bright and it was ages ago. I followed it up once and she re-assured me it would get sent out soon. Never happened. It's so very lazy of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Patricia Bright and it was ages ago. I followed it up once and she re-assured me it would get sent out soon. Never happened. It's so very lazy of them.
Can't they be reported to the ASA for that? Or is that only when they've been paid/gifted to run the competition?

Either way, so wrong.

I also enjoyed the book video! Felt like 'old' Lucy was back.

Reactions: 7
Yes, you can report to the ASA. Everyone who runs competitions has to abide by certain rules - not surprisingly, giving the prize to the winner is a major point!

Reactions: 6
🤦‍♀️ an Ad yesterday for that video service and now another Ad today for frigging pancake mix 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pancakes weren’t an ad, she was just given them for free by the company
According to ASA that's something that needs to be marked with #ad, so it is kind of an ad, she just got paid in free product for it if she chose to show it in a video

Reactions: 3
Missed it entirely. What was the "prize"?
Think it was some makeup/skincare things? Still no mention of it. I know with the previous one she did tag the winner, as Lola said, whether it gets sent or not is another question. No idea why she choose to do a giveaway and then delete any trace of it? Did she just decide to keep the items? (I'm guessing they were gifted PR items) 😂

I enjoyed her recent video, as others said, it felt very Old Lucy and it was a nice change. I used to really enjoy her bullet journal videos too but I guess they don't bring in as much money 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Sick of ad after ad yet again. Wonder if there will be another readily ad this week 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First time poster - didn’t know Lucy had a thread.

Used to really like her, then got annoyed with the accents she does. Stop it.

Her book review was fine, don’t understand why she got so defensive about a character in a fictional book being a bit meh about social media. It’s not a personal dig at you, it’s a fictional character.

I dunno, I just used to really like her and now I think she’s just churning it out. Plus she’s all sweetness and like but she’s friends with Gobshite Lindley, it’s an unscribe from me.

Reactions: 10
Guys, if you have pancakes a different way from her then you're wrong. End of.

I don't even know why this bothered me so much. I don't even like pancakes 😂

It's OK Luce, just post a million ads to make people forget that they can have pancakes in other ways....
I think she might just be a bit of a drip, it’s finally dawned on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m definitely a Lucy fan, but I do notice the ads on her Instagram stories seem to last over about five stories which is a bit annoying

Reactions: 5