Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unsubscribe from everything, I can’t be doing with being sold to all the time. She’s no longer doing it for the love but the ££££

Reactions: 12
I’ve only just recently got into watching Lucy’s vlogs. Compared to the likes of Zoella, I find her really relatable and down to earth, which I like. I feel we’d be friends irl 😆 after watching some vidoes
I followed her on Instagram and was disappointed to see that practically every post was an ad, which did put me off a bit - I did think she was different, but I guess everyone bows to the pressure of money in the end one way or another, can’t blame her. Agree about the accents being annoying 😂her house isn’t to my taste, and spending £500,000 on a small two bed makes me 😭 but each to their own, it you want to live in London that’s what you have to sacrifice I think. But it’s going to a while before her fridge is in a kitchen I feel!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
then yesterday a #ad for Lick paint at £38 a tin to paint the skirting boards 🙄 yup it’s adulthood that’s the issue
Well she got sent them for free! She honestly wants to be careful because her “relatable girl next door” won’t last for much longer on her subscribers and then she’ll really be stuffed in that house

• Heart
Reactions: 7
then yesterday a #ad for Lick paint at £38 a tin to paint the skirting boards 🙄 yup it’s adulthood that’s the issue
Do you think the next vlog will show Lucy paint them, and will something go inevitably wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think the next vlog will show Lucy paint them, and will something go inevitably wrong?
Depends if lick have paid for a video or just an insta story, it won’t be included for free!

• Haha
Depends if lick have paid for a video or just an insta story, it won’t be included for free!
She was given them for free; they haven’t paid her for anything, the label was AD PR product which means she has 0 obligation to show them, she’s just showing them off because they’re free, I assume the cost of giving them to her is less than it could be to do a proper AD on her stories

Reactions: 5
She was given them for free; they haven’t paid her for anything, the label was AD PR product which means she has 0 obligation to show them, she’s just showing them off because they’re free, I assume the cost of giving them to her is less than it could be to do a proper AD on her stories
I don’t have the story to refer to but I’m not sure it’s clear that she wasn’t paid, if I remember correctly she said that the tins of eggshell were gifted but there was no mention of whether the other tins were or not, and also something can be gifted and the brand can still pay for an ad?

Reactions: 1
I don’t have the story to refer to but I’m not sure it’s clear that she wasn’t paid, if I remember correctly she said that the tins of eggshell were gifted but there was no mention of whether the other tins were or not, and also something can be gifted and the brand can still pay for an ad?
The story just said AD PR product, if it was a paid AD regardless of only one colour being gifted she’d have had to mark the whole thing just AD, if you’re being paid you’re being paid, if it’s “gifted” it’s not in exchange for payment, they changed the rules after it was made clear being gifted stuff is bollocks

Reactions: 2
Lucy: I can't afford a tap, adulting is hard.
Also Lucy: buy this expensive paint which probably cost more than a tap.

(I know she was gifted some but she made out she bought more)

All the eye rolls today.

Screenshot_20210305_122147_com.instagram.android.jpg

🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of my well-off friends who always moan about being poor. It’s not cute or relatable, it’s just irritating.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lick is too trendy right now, she'll include it for free to show off in her reno content.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
C'mon guys she got it all on sale 🙄

Btw I'd argue that the newest video contained two ads: what is her promoting her own business if not an ad? Like no-one is paying for it but it's still an AD in its own right 😬

Reactions: 8
C'mon guys she got it all on sale 🙄

Btw I'd argue that the newest video contained two ads: what is her promoting her own business if not an ad? Like no-one is paying for it but it's still an AD in its own right 😬
Yes I agree! But remember she never mentions her shop ever on her channel as it's completely seperate 🙄

And yet she can’t afford a tap! 🤣
Hahahaha, duck, so relatable.

• Haha