Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t he been working from home, at least for part of the pandemic? I feel a bit sorry for all the London commuters who have realised they don’t actually need to live in London to do their job.
They bought before Xmas in 2019 and we had no 'rona in UK yet then so he was still commuting

Reactions: 3
You can buy a 6 bedroom detached house with a large garden for that on the Wirral 😳

Hasn’t he been working from home, at least for part of the pandemic? I feel a bit sorry for all the London commuters who have realised they don’t actually need to live in London to do their job.
Yeah me too, I really do feel bad for them, like obviously I shouldn’t because they’re clearly doing better than most people (inc me!!) buying a 500k house in the mid 20s 😅 But to pay such an insaneeee premium to be near London when only one of you commutes anyway and will now probably only have to do so max 2-3 times a week in the future... I would be pretty annoyed.

Reactions: 7
Yeah me too, I really do feel bad for them, like obviously I shouldn’t because they’re clearly doing better than most people (inc me!!) buying a 500k house in the mid 20s 😅 But to pay such an insaneeee premium to be near London when only one of you commutes anyway and will now probably only have to do so max 2-3 times a week in the future... I would be pretty annoyed.
How much of it is mortgaged though? Will they still be able to afford it in 5 years, 10?

How much of it is mortgaged though? Will they still be able to afford it in 5 years, 10?
You’d assume 90%, I don’t think they’ll have put more than 10% down. I assume the mortgage company have decided they can, adam’s job seems pretty solid, Lucy’s isn’t, but I assume that’s why she set up the “side project” and if they can’t they’ll do what everyone else does and have to foreclose on it?

Reactions: 6
You’d assume 90%, I don’t think they’ll have put more than 10% down. I assume the mortgage company have decided they can, adam’s job seems pretty solid, Lucy’s isn’t, but I assume that’s why she set up the “side project” and if they can’t they’ll do what everyone else does and have to foreclose on it?
As a self-employed person, don't you have to present your earnings from the previous three tax years and they make the decision based on that?
But I do agree that Adam working a stable job helped too

Reactions: 5
Funny because her company accounts are healthy, and she launched that business this year, she earns way more than I do, she also could have moved back to Liverpool. No one forced her to buy in London or buy that house....
It the Swish and Flick Ltd for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny because her company accounts are healthy, and she launched that business this year, she earns way more than I do, she also could have moved back to Liverpool. No one forced her to buy in London or buy that house....
That's not even what she earns, this is what stays in the company after she pays herself salary/dividends. She earns much more than is in these accounts.

• Wow
That's not even what she earns, this is what stays in the company after she pays herself salary/dividends. She earns much more than is in these accounts.
That was my point, when she said she was struggling to pay for her house... she isn’t

• Angry
Is she with Gleam? Her accountants is the same as The Anna Edit and Kate Murnane.

Reactions: 1
she not near London, she's IN London, her house is now worth around 65k more just a year later; it was a good investment, if they want to move up North - they can and have some cash to spare

In her moving vlog no1 she said they paid 10% deposit, if they took a mortgage for 25 years and around 2% interest rate it's almost £2k a month

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't mind some content that isn't another soulless ad shoved down our throats, I guess :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you guys remember when she used to do her monthly bullet journal videos?
That’s how I initially found her. I absolutely loved those. And then the very last one she did was an ad and even though it was a January one, she never did it again. Lol “sell out” doesn’t even cover her. She’s a joke.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She used to upload so often and they were good, well thought out videos. Definitely feels now that she just uploads just for the money, I used to love her content as well! She's a walking advert.

Reactions: 8