Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cakes on so much makeup there’s no way that’s helping her skin or doing it any favours. I haven’t watched her videos in months her content is boring AF

Reactions: 9
Who is Lucy kidding with her what she eats in a day? She’s obviously eating a lot more but off camera..

Reactions: 9
She absolutely DOES NOT look like this wtf? Her eyes don’t even look real.
F3CFEE0F-5ED8-4A49-8A47-9118D24AA3FD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think it’s really embarrassing, I know a lot of people who watch on YouTube won’t follow on Instagram and vice versa but how can she put that up and think it’s okay? Like it’s not even a good version of herself, I really hope she’s okay mentally, I am quite sad she’s gone down this path of shoving Dan into every video! I hope when lockdown is over they begin to become separate from each other and Lucy learns she doesn’t need him and goes back to Scotland for a bit! She needs to tell him to do one!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I imaging things or in the what I eat in a day video just before she took a bite of the sandwich (with the ridiculous over reaction to a sandwich) did anyone else hear a man in the background yelling "open this door" ?

Reactions: 1
Am I imaging things or in the what I eat in a day video just before she took a bite of the sandwich (with the ridiculous over reaction to a sandwich) did anyone else hear a man in the background yelling "open this door" ?
Yep you heard correct, however at the beginning of the video she was watching Law & Order: SVU on her iPad in the kitchen whilst cooking, so I assume it was just that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve only recently watched Lucy’s videos and obviously in Q & A it’s clear Dan has cheated on her and they’ve got back together can anyone fill me in properly like how why what why etc 😂 sorry I’m so slow

Reactions: 1
I’ve only recently watched Lucy’s videos and obviously in Q & A it’s clear Dan has cheated on her and they’ve got back together can anyone fill me in properly like how why what why etc 😂 sorry I’m so slow
Yes he cheated on her multiple times with multiple people and she made a video about it and told us he also was financially dependent on her, something along those lines. I believe she even described his actions as evil. There is another video with some dude where she talks about the thought of him cheating makes her feel sick and she would never get back with him. Then she gets back with him, deletes the video and acts like nothing happened and makes him out to be boyfriend of the year now. As far as I know she has never addressed it. If I'm wrong someone feel free to correct me as I don't watch all of her videos because I can't bear the girl but I think that's the jist of it.

Reactions: 14
Yes he cheated on her multiple times with multiple people and she made a video about it and told us he also was financially dependent on her, something along those lines. I believe she even described his actions as evil. There is another video with some dude where she talks about the thought of him cheating makes her feel sick and she would never get back with him. Then she gets back with him, deletes the video and acts like nothing happened and makes him out to be boyfriend of the year now. As far as I know she has never addressed it. If I'm wrong someone feel free to correct me as I don't watch all of her videos because I can't bear the girl but I think that's the jist of it.
Don’t forget the part where she said when she would go home to visit family for the weekend he would have different girls over to stay at theIt apartment that she paid for and watching the tv she paid for. She basically said he contributed nothing financially and she paid all the bills and rent etc. Fully made him out to be a sponger. It wasn’t a one off, it was full on longterm planned cheating. He didn’t even admit to it, Lucy said a random girl messaged her as she thought she deserved to know and he denied it initially 🥴 Imagine your self esteem being so low that you go back to him 😭

Round 07:10 time she briefly mentions Dan 😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget the part where she said when she would go home to visit family for the weekend he would have different girls over to stay at theIt apartment that she paid for and watching the tv she paid for. She basically said he contributed nothing financially and she paid all the bills and rent etc. Fully made him out to be a sponger. It wasn’t a one off, it was full on longterm planned cheating. He didn’t even admit to it, Lucy said a random girl messaged her as she thought she deserved to know and he denied it initially 🥴 Imagine your self esteem being so low that you go back to him 😭
But this is what cheaters do though, manipulate you and by the sounds of it Dan has done that! Financial abuse and emotional abuse I would imagine is what she’ll find he’s done

Reactions: 10

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again WTF is her accent?! 🤯

Reactions: 4

Yup, that was it. And imagine also just deleting the video and acting like none of it happened and not only that but shoving him down her viewers throat in every video like hes any addition ,expecting people to tell them what "couple goals " they are 🙄 I can't stand either of them, both so arrogant and beggy .

Reactions: 6
She was born in the East/North East of Scotland, then moved to England and then moved to Central Scotland so that’s why her accent is weird
I’m from Scotland and have lived in different places in the UK, she just sounds so odd like she’s trying hard to be gangsta or something 🤷‍♀️

Yep, the girls would leave the bed and Lucy would slot right back into it. Wouldn’t be shocked if he passed on multiple STD’s. Actually makes me feel like I want to vomit thinking it, yet she’s still somehow back to ‘loving’ him.
Also - it is so obvious how much more insecure she is now. She looks at his face for approval after every comment. He has brought her confidence levels down so low, you can see it. Also doesn’t allow her to be in any situation where she feels complete or confident, for example, he would have insisted they stay in a hotel while visiting her family over Christmas and still convince her somehow that she needs to pay for it :)

Yep, the girls would leave the bed and Lucy would slot right back into it. Wouldn’t be shocked if he passed on multiple STD’s. Actually makes me feel like I want to vomit thinking it, yet she’s still somehow back to ‘loving’ him.
Also - it is so obvious how much more insecure she is now. She looks at his face for approval after every comment. He has brought her confidence levels down so low, you can see it. Also doesn’t allow her to be in any situation where she feels complete or confident, for example, he would have insisted they stay in a hotel while visiting her family over Christmas and still convince her somehow that she needs to pay for it :)
I couldn’t actually believe her parents allowed him to even go to their house tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.