Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess its a quick buck as they are finding it harder to earn money during covid times
I mean, suggestion, but maybe she could commit to doing her 1 video a week instead of throwing out excuses every other week of why she couldn’t film and is now doing yet another Q&A 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I mean, suggestion, but maybe she could commit to doing her 1 video a week instead of throwing out excuses every other week of why she couldn’t film and is now doing yet another Q&A 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s so lazy. How would she survive a real job. Imagine I said to my big boss ‘you know what, I like just didn’t feel like doing my work this week, to make up for it I’ll do a very short version of the work that you don’t care about and didn’t ask for’ I would be sacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s so lazy. How would she survive a real job. Imagine I said to my big boss ‘you know what, I like just didn’t feel like doing my work this week, to make up for it I’ll do a very short version of the work that you don’t care about and didn’t ask for’ I would be sacked.
Or suddenly started showing up to work with your boyfriend everyday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or suddenly started showing up to work with your boyfriend everyday 🤣
Forcing him on my team. They’d be like ‘he doesn’t even work here’ and I’d be like ‘but this is a thing now, I don’t work without him’

Will Dan’s face be all over this merch she’s thinking about bringing out too 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What did BoomBod do to Lucy?
I think they just emailed for her to promote their product and she went mental saying they should do their research on people it’s triggering why would she promote that - which is fair enough. Not sure what happened for Dan to then say yes they know to block me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think they just emailed for her to promote their product and she went mental saying they should do their research on people it’s triggering why would she promote that - which is fair enough. Not sure what happened for Dan to then say yes they know to block me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Funny because both of them shill anything! Wasn’t she promoting some tea or some crap awhile ago? Like Dan, duck off, no one cares, you’re sponging off your girlfriend who should have just fucked you off along time ago

Reactions: 9
The reel she put up of her going from fit to fat.... she has edited herself smaller in every single current pic...

Reactions: 4
The reel she put up of her going from fit to fat.... she has edited herself smaller in every single current pic...
I couldn’t work out what the point of this was. Was she trying to say she looks better now.
She was VERY thin in the first pictures but it seems very extreme with her. Either TINY or MASSIVE. Can she not find a happy medium. Especially as she seems to have her ED under control (she claims, I don’t know)

I'm so confused by Lucy. One minute she has an eating disorder, the next they're a choice. One minute she's promoting body positivity, the next she is editing herself slimmer. One minute she's making a video saying she's fat and unhealthy and she wants to lose weight for her health and future. The next minute she's clearly not bothering and filming Mukbangs eating junk food. And also pretending she's lost loads of weight recently when we can see she hasn't?

I quite like Lucy overall (liked her more before she took Dan back) and I think it's great that she's open about disordered eating etc but her message is SO confused

Reactions: 17
Christ ANOTHER food video and ANOTHER video centred around Dan, does anyone bother to watch her anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Christ ANOTHER food video and ANOTHER video centred around Dan, does anyone bother to watch her anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️
She said Dan had his dinner so why the need to film with him ffs.... I can’t actually bare her false laugh, I’m also still pissed Off at that reel where she’s clearly edited her fat pics slimmer..
She’s fucked up

Reactions: 6
She’s a massive catfish. Her stories look like a different person. I actually wonder what she looks like in real life. Reckon I’d walk past her without knowing it’s her

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t put my finger on what annoyed me about her 😂 Turns out it’s everything! Her pout, touching her hair, her fake accent, fake laugh. Urgh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.