Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the bus.
She’s going to do a video about how she’s forgiven Dan 🤔
let's face it. shes just scared of being alone and scared that no one will love her. shes also too lazy to get back into the dating game and put the effort in to find someone else.

Reactions: 12
let's face it. shes just scared of being alone and scared that no one will love her. shes also too lazy to get back into the dating game and put the effort in to find someone else.
It’s sad in a way as he obviously doesn’t give two shits and is only interested in her bank account. Yet she thinks he loves him and they have a good relationship. She should find someone who loves her for who she is, and if there’s no one then she should be happy by herself. Better off on your own than with someone who’s after your money 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely he’s not with her for money. She doesn’t have 5k? I do think they look so awkward in videos though

Reactions: 4
Surely he’s not with her for money. She doesn’t have 5k? I do think they look so awkward in videos though
She pays for everything so she probably doesn’t have lots saved because everything she earns is spent on rent and bills, food etc and none of it is split. Once earned it goes back out on the door in an attempt to keep Dan 🤔 She’s basically paying him to stay 🤮 A sponger wouldn’t give up that setup, even if her bank account isn’t megabucks. And Possibly also for the exposure and fame. I think he sees her channel as a platform for himself and he doesn’t want to lose that 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think her parents have money & I reckon help her a lot. Her Instagram YT money probs just pays for the vast amount of take aways she eats. She said she doesn’t read her tattle thread. Do we believe her??

Reactions: 3
I find it weird how they bring it up so much as well that he cheated like yes he cheated but surely that’s not healthy do bring it up all the time? She’s also not going to say she hasn’t forgiven him 😂 where did you see she would do the video about it? And does he work?

I'm quite confused that she says she doesn't have 5k in savings? Does this mean she just doesn't have much money and is living paycheck to paycheck or that she's just not got much in a savings account but has other money in current accounts or investments?

I earn a tiny fraction of what she likely has earned over the years and still have savings. It just seems so irresponsible to have spent it all? Doesn't her dad work in banking as well? Surely they would offer her some financial advice.

I guess to be an influencer it is all about "flexing" material goods you've bought and fancy holidays above being responsible and saving for the future. But I'd be scared not to have some savings to fall back on. Didn't she have a range rover in Scotland as well? She could always sell that...

Reactions: 5
Why did she need to put the word pandemic in her title? We’re all living in the same time, some of us haven’t broken lockdown rules by swanning off from London to Scotland for Christmas?

Reactions: 6
she copies the way syd and ell speaks and their mannerisms
No idea who they are but I’ll take your word for it 😂
Seems like she has no sense of who she is or personality.
Every photo she’s sticking her tongue out or pouting, I think it looks so unflattering and it does my tits in 😆

Reactions: 2
“The washing has just been delivered”.
I am all for supporting industries during this time but she doesn’t even do her own washing?! She has so much time on her hands, she really is just lazy

Reactions: 13
I cant make my mind up about her. She really does come across so lazy and her house is so messy! Her recent vlog all she does is get up at like 1PM, go to sainsbury's a few times and not much else all week. Maybe I'm just bitter because my 2 year old wakes me up at 5am/6am most days.

She just seems to have no direction and makes me dislike the influencer scene so much more, shes does basically nothing and calls it work ?

Reactions: 9
Her latest stories she’s moaning about losing insta followers. Her content is shite. She looks like she needs a good scrub. She’s either winking in photos or sticking her tongue out trying to ‘look cute’ and it annoys me. Maybe others agree 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I know she moans a lot but the past few days it’s been non stop! Just loves an excuse for not producing content ... content that is all she does for work 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Her latest stories she’s moaning about losing insta followers. Her content is shite. She looks like she needs a good scrub. She’s either winking in photos or sticking her tongue out trying to ‘look cute’ and it annoys me. Maybe others agree 🤷‍♀️
I saw this. She barley uploads to YouTube because she’s never feeling it. Her content is constantly her and Dan, she’s ALWAYS talking about how content she is with her body. It’s boring AF and this is why she’s losing followers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.