Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept! How photoshopped! I wish Instagram was going to implement the edited thing, I think they need to have a report button for images like that! It’s not normal
The problem is these girls don’t see anything wrong with editing their photos like this - it’s a complete and utter lie and it should be illegal. So damaging to young girls. Not me I’m too old to give a tit now 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Wow! That looks nothing like her! Looks like she’s had her lips done there. Proper trout pout

Reactions: 6
Her avatar at beginning of her videos looks nothing like her either! Talk about deluded 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Lucy really could have had it all in regards to the Youtube 'world'. But her content never improved, she never did anything that 100 other influencers hadn't already done. I'm sure her subscriber count has been stagnent for a while. I would watch her years ago back when Emily and Jake were a couple, and I'm certain her subcriber count hasn't increased much.

I felt like I could relate to her when she went through everything with Dan, because I went through the same and I also forgave him and took him back. But I kept it private, I knew I wanted to give us another try so I didn't bash him to all my friends and publicly (granted I bashed the other girl to high heavens). I told my friends what happened and that I wanted to give him another chance and whilst they thought I was stupid, they respected that. Lucy brought it all on herself by publicly slating Dan, telling everyone the details of what happened, and now gets upset when her comments are filled with hate for Dan. She was the one who wanted us to hate him.

If she wanted Dan to be such a huge part of her channel now, she should have sat down when they first got back together and made a video much like she did when he cheated. I would have had a lot more respect for her if she came and said I've forgiven him, we've got a long way to go but I hope you can respect it etc. but she brushed it under the carpet and wants us to believe they're couple goals.

Reactions: 14
I agree @Marie95 - I don’t have an issue with her taking Dan back, I think most of us have got back with somebody for one reason or another and if they’re really happy then good for them. It’s the using the cheating as content for views and bashing him and her followers feeling sorry for her and then one day they’re back together and it was so sneaky. You could tell from Dan’s Instagram they were in the same house but she kept it quiet and then one day he’s shoved in all our faces. It’s confusing AF.

Reactions: 9
Lucy really could have had it all in regards to the Youtube 'world'. But her content never improved, she never did anything that 100 other influencers hadn't already done. I'm sure her subscriber count has been stagnent for a while. I would watch her years ago back when Emily and Jake were a couple, and I'm certain her subcriber count hasn't increased much.

I felt like I could relate to her when she went through everything with Dan, because I went through the same and I also forgave him and took him back. But I kept it private, I knew I wanted to give us another try so I didn't bash him to all my friends and publicly (granted I bashed the other girl to high heavens). I told my friends what happened and that I wanted to give him another chance and whilst they thought I was stupid, they respected that. Lucy brought it all on herself by publicly slating Dan, telling everyone the details of what happened, and now gets upset when her comments are filled with hate for Dan. She was the one who wanted us to hate him.

If she wanted Dan to be such a huge part of her channel now, she should have sat down when they first got back together and made a video much like she did when he cheated. I would have had a lot more respect for her if she came and said I've forgiven him, we've got a long way to go but I hope you can respect it etc. but she brushed it under the carpet and wants us to believe they're couple goals.
totally agree!!! there were so many different directions she could have taken her channel into and she could have been rolling in the money and the following by now

Reactions: 4
No disrespect to Lucy, I actually quite like her from what I've seen from her and can imagine she'd be someone id want to be friends with. But I don't believe for a second Dan is into her. He fell haaaaaard for that "Kate" type in the circle, and I know she isn't real as such, but the image of her, and the way Alex presented her personality could not be more different to Lucy... I feel like that kind of girl, the natural beauty, shy, clever would be his real wife goals. And great as Lucy is, that's not her. And she deserves someone who appreciates her assets and champions them, not someone who I imagine makes her feel insecure and want to be something else. It's clear he wears the pants, and she deserves to be the one calling the shots.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me but I find it so weird when “influencers” say they’re going to bring out merch or even thinking about it????
When I think of merch I think of concerts etc or people who are famous. Not some random online “influencer” who has a couple thousand followers

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Is it just me but I find it so weird when “influencers” say they’re going to bring out merch or even thinking about it????
When I think of merch I think of concerts etc or people who are famous. Not some random online “influencer” who has a couple thousand followers
Everyone is jumping on the bad wagon to make some merch, who would even buy Lucy’s she hardly has any viewers because of boring she is

Everyone is jumping on the band wagon to make some merch, who would even buy Lucy’s she hardly has any viewers because of boring she is

Reactions: 2
I guess its a quick buck as they are finding it harder to earn money during covid times

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.