Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she broke the rules then and went back to her parents? Dan posting throwing snow at her? Where else could that be? They’re still living in London no?
they’re defos in Scotland, i live where her family live and it’s been snowing.

Reactions: 6
He tagged Lucy’s mum in a photo of his pudding too. Surely if you are going to break the rules at least be discreet about it. I wonder if she will claim they went back home before tier 4 came into place

Reactions: 8
He tagged Lucy’s mum in a photo of his pudding too. Surely if you are going to break the rules at least be discreet about it. I wonder if she will claim they went back home before tier 4 came into place
But surely based on the Scottish rules they shouldn’t be there today? I’m sure the central belt (as it’s called) has gone into a lockdown

Reactions: 5
But surely based on the Scottish rules they shouldn’t be there today? I’m sure the central belt (as it’s called) has gone into a lockdown
Yep, we officially went in to tier 4 which is lockdown basically on Boxing Day so theoretically hadn’t broken rules thenBUT the border was supposed to be closed with zero travelling from last week I’m sure so even if they’re here now they can’t (well shouldn’t) be going back...

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed dan liking pics of random girls he doesn’t even follow?

Just suffered her YouTube vid.... did Dan not get her anything for Xmas or did I miss it? (I watched on 1.75x speed, I can’t suffer her too long 🤣)

The over exaggerated fake laughing at Dan, I can’t hack it anymore 😩 and why is he in every video.. when did this become a couples channel? Trying so hard to make him a thing when nobody cares. Not surprised she is losing subscribers, it simply isn’t what people signed up to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Does Dan even have a job !????
She pays him to edit her videos. As if she would ever let him out of sight again, what a way to live? I’ve been at home with my boyfriend Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I’m literally holding back the urge to scream 🤣 how do they cope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She pays him to edit her videos. As if she would ever let him out of sight again, what a way to live? I’ve been at home with my boyfriend Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I’m literally holding back the urge to scream 🤣 how do they cope
I’ve never understood couples who live like this. I’ve been with mine 9 years and we live together. We spend a lot time apart. Work. Hobbies, seeing friends etc. During lockdown 1, I wanted to scream every day. Even the way he loads the dishwasher starred to duck me off. It can not be healthy to spend every waking moment including working together.

also - who edited her videos before she got back with Dan 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just finished watching the US Circle where there was a guy cat fishing as a woman. It reminded me of how badly Dan reacted when he realised Alex had catfished him as “Kate”. Bet he’s got a wicked temper when she does something he doesn’t like, even if she’s paying his bills!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.