Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy give over with the racism stories. If she wasn't with Dan would she put them up?
It would suit her better to look at her neck, the flith of it. Said it before, she's the Scottish Demi Donnelly.

Reactions: 7
When Dan dumps her she’ll suddenly go quiet on black rights and never mention it again 🤣

Reactions: 5
Lucy give over with the racism stories. If she wasn't with Dan would she put them up?
It would suit her better to look at her neck, the flith of it. Said it before, she's the Scottish Demi Donnelly.
Was literally about to say this! If she wasn’t with her boyfriend I doubt she would have even brought it up

Honestly I've gone right off her. Great she is raising awareness but have you seen the story she's just uploaded? She's obviously reading here. She's saying if you're not racist, why would you be triggered by being called racist.
Calling someone racist is a massive statement to make, and especially to expose you as 'racist' to over 150,000 followers is not ok when you've not even said ANYTHING remotely racist. Imagine the hate that person could potentially get? Raise awareness but don't attack other people in the process. Racism is an awful thing, and I would never ever be, but the aggressive way she is going about things is not ok.
I’ve just unfollowed her, I don’t have an issue with someone standing up for what they believe in and expressing their opinion but to basically say if you don’t swipe up to read the article on her story your racist is just wrong. Half the time I don’t properly read Instagram stories especially if the person has uploaded 50 stories in one day I just quickly skim through them I’m not going through each story one by one, it doesn’t mean I’m racist and I don’t think many people do go through them individually. I honestly do think if she wasn’t with Dan she wouldn’t have even mentioned it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen dan's recent insta story?

'I haven't got time to be educating you lot because I am busy but I will try my best to dedicate some time tomorrow'

Oh wow thankyou so much Dan I have been waiting for an education from you I am missing out without your wisdom! The only way I can be educated on something is through your social media presence I am incapable of gaining information in any other way.

How is he that busy we are literally still in lock down and his work is all social media...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen dan's recent insta story?

'I haven't got time to be educating you lot because I am busy but I will try my best to dedicate some time tomorrow'

Oh wow thankyou so much Dan I have been waiting for an education from you I am missing out without your wisdom! The only way I can be educated on something is through your social media presence I am incapable of gaining information in any other way.

How is he that busy we are literally still in lock down and his work is all social media...
Hahahaha he’s such a knob. He’s a jobless loser, he’s only busy texting other girls and arranging dates for post-lockdown 🤣

Reactions: 12
Hahahaha he’s such a knob. He’s a jobless loser, he’s only busy texting other girls and arranging dates for post-lockdown 🤣
Absolute idiot, he comes across so bad. He’s probably been busy napping. I don’t see it ending well for those two, imagine an unhinged man like that as a husband / father. I feel SO sorry for that guy Lucy lives with, poor bloke needs a medal.

Reactions: 6
She’s deluded. I know she’s speaking out of anger, but why does getting offended at being called a racist make you a racist?😂 maybe someone would get offended because they’ve spent their time and efforts already reading up about the case, not swiping up on a crappy swipe up link. The privilege screaaaamed out
100%.To be fair, I am black and I find it very offensive that she thinks shes entitled to badger people on a subject she is clueless about. Let’s face it - it’s only because Dan is black that she does/ thinks she is entitled to start supporting the cause. I find it offensive and patronising - she has no idea. And being completely honest - Dan probably doesn’t either - we call men like him coconuts. I have sent her a message saying this too. She’s posted more than any of my (predominantly black and ethnic minority) followers. It’s so offensive when people ignorantly support a cause with commercial waffle. She’s so irritating.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never posted on here before, but yesterday’s Instagram stories on both of their accounts were so aggressive. Especially Dans. In one of his stories “Look at the follower drop Racist C**ts why do you follow me in the first place go on f*ck off go away also why are you here? You like people who stand for nothing like yourself so f*ck off go away cya later” then few hours later “Didn’t sleep well last night cause you lot are so irritating”
What is wrong with these people :LOL:

Just 'cause your egos are bruised you think it's OK to falsely accuse your followers of being racist? Stop being so self-absorbed. I'm pretty sure most people have an awareness and understanding of George Floyd's murder - they don't have to interact with you on social media in order to prove that.

Reactions: 1
Dan is on stories again raging about how many followers he's lost and is basically saying they're all racist because they don't want to hear what he's got to say. I personally unfollowed because of his aggressive, nasty manner. I agree with his message but not the way it is being put across.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
...does he realise if they've unfollowed him they won't see his angry messages about them unfollowing him?😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dan calls himself direct dan but he’s desperate dan! Honestly who does he think he is!! He was on the circle ffs he’s had barely any brand deals unlike some of the more popular love islanders, what did he do before he was on the show?

Reactions: 6
Dan calls himself direct dan but he’s desperate dan! Honestly who does he think he is!! He was on the circle ffs he’s had barely any brand deals unlike some of the more popular love islanders, what did he do before he was on the show?
He was an estate agent

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just found her insta gram and I can’t believe how different she looks on there compared to YouTube videos 😮

Was he on love island?? I never knew that! I’ve never watched it but obviously heard about people that have been on it but never heard of him prior to him going with Lucy

Had to come on here, omfg the pair of them are the rudest, most aggressive pieces of tit I’ve ever seen. Dan is sooooo disgusting, chatting absolute foul tit towards His followers whilst yawning into the camera, and Lucy; have a bleeping wash you scabby minged witch. How dare they! They have not executed this properly at all and come across terribly. Rude, arrogant twats. They have made my blood boil!!

Reactions: 9
To be fair to her, although I thought her initial stories were very aggressive and counter-productive, I have found that she’s been posting very useful links, resources and information the past few days. I’ve found a lot of information because of her. Credit where credit is due.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.