Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows it all then doesn't it? Taking a search of this company has also given their address to the flat so it has to defiantly be Lucy or Dan's company!

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what happened with syd and ell?
Lucy claimed that “friends” didn’t support her in her eating disorder in her “I’m fat” video e.g alluding to the fact syd and ell weren’t there for her and she liked comments on this video. she also stated people have different opinions on what’s wrong and right. In syds assumptions video she just said they aren’t friends anymore.

I get the impression that it’s her way or no way . So if you disagree on anything with her she will just discard you and I can’t imagine syd taking any tit off her . Good for syd I say 🙌

Reactions: 8
I get the impression that it’s her way or no way . So if you disagree on anything with her she will just discard you and I can’t imagine syd taking any tit off her . Good for syd I say 🙌
Bet that’s what happened with saffron too

Screenshot_20200615-000223.jpg

Please please tell me she's not going to be asking her cheat of a boyfriend these questions🤦‍♀️ like anyone wants to know what that freeloading oafs opinion is🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What? I’ve no twitter what did she say?
There was a tweet from someone saying eating disorders are not a choice, and Lucy quoted it saying in her opinion they can be and you choose to be in that mental state, she's now deleted it as all the replies were calling her out

There was a tweet from someone saying eating disorders are not a choice, and Lucy quoted it saying in her opinion they can be and you choose to be in that mental state, she's now deleted it as all the replies were calling her out
bleeping hell shes awful, if she sees her eating disorder as a choice than it’s very worrying

Reactions: 2
I find it interesting that Lucy has partnered with FashionNova and has been posting about them all day when FashionNova were recently called out for stealing designs from black women and promoting it as their own and not giving the original designers credit. I thought with Lucy's outrage and posting on BLM she would have known about this.

Reactions: 11
I find it interesting that Lucy has partnered with FashionNova and has been posting about them all day when FashionNova were recently called out for stealing designs from black women and promoting it as their own and not giving the original designers credit. I thought with Lucy's outrage and posting on BLM she would have known about this.
Love how she got called out for her eating disorder comments and suddenly she’s the only one who’s allowed to grow and learn from their past comments, even though hers were about 2 days ago 👀 hypocrite behaviour

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.