Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell is that in her avatar at the beginning Of Her videos by the way? That is, and never was, anything like Lucy. It’s a different person but fair play if she thinks she looks like that, I wish I had her confidence And saw myself like that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the hell is that in her avatar at the beginning Of Her videos by the way? That is, and never was, anything like Lucy. It’s a different person but fair play if she thinks she looks like that, I wish I had her confidence And saw myself like that 😆
Ikr :LOL: Not the most accurate. Those avatars are really creepy looking, puts me right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I right in thinking dan was from the circle? Was Lucy with him when he went on the show or did they meet after ?

Reactions: 1
New to the thread and I haven’t followed Lucy for long. I’ve seen the odd video here and there of hers and been reading this thread. Bored so decided to check out her IG. WTAF?! So this photo legit has her nipple showing in some weird bra and she looks NOTHING like her videos. I get she has very obvious issues but my god, have at least a shred of dignity!
I take exception to many of her life choices of late but I think she looks gorgeous 😅 sorry! I’m an itty bitty gal here and would love to fill that bra! 😍

Am I right in thinking dan was from the circle? Was Lucy with him when he went on the show or did they meet after ?
Yh he was and I assume after? But I’m not sure so don’t trust me on that haha. Just know she mentioned that she pretty much moved to London for Dan in the first place

I take exception to many of her life choices of late but I think she looks gorgeous 😅 sorry! I’m an itty bitty gal here and would love to fill that bra! 😍
💯 when i saw that pic all i could think is her boobs ( and face lool) look amazzzing 😍

• Heart
Oh no I didn’t mean she didn’t look good, I should have worded that better. I think she looks great! But cover up the nipples on public posts (and non public to be fair). Even just airbrush it out because we know the photos edited.

Oh no I didn’t mean she didn’t look good, I should have worded that better. I think she looks great! But cover up the nipples on public posts (and non public to be fair). Even just airbrush it out because we know the photos edited.
It’s a nipple. Everyone has them, men’s aren’t airbrushed out so why should women’s be? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s a nipple. Everyone has them, men’s aren’t airbrushed out so why should women’s be? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Good point, I’d have zero issue if it was a breastfeeding thing too so not sure why it bothers me, it shouldn’t but it just does 🤷‍♀️. I think because she’s appealing to a younger audience it just seems a bit, inappropriate? I’m not sure if that’s the right word. Much prefer the photo she uploaded today 🙂.

Im 26 and I STILL think “what would my mam or my Nan think about this” before I post anything online.. and pretty sure they wouldn’t want my nips on the Internet haha. Personal preference I suppose :)

Reactions: 9
Shes a beautiful girl and I'm sure nobody would care how she looks in photos if her target audience weren't teens...

Never posted on here before 😂 Hi! 😃

In her assumptions video there was one asking if Dan cheated on her.. I couldn't make out the answer if she said it was or wasn't true (I heard it as not true) but everyone knows he did? Did anyone else pick it up better than me? 😂😂😂

🙃

Reactions: 3
Never posted on here before 😂 Hi! 😃

In her assumptions video there was one asking if Dan cheated on her.. I couldn't make out the answer if she said it was or wasn't true (I heard it as not true) but everyone knows he did? Did anyone else pick it up better than me? 😂😂😂

🙃
I watched a couple of days ago so I could be wrong but I thought she said “that’s true” because I remember thinking yikes, that’s awkward he even asked that when he picked the questions even though everyone knows it’s true.

Reactions: 2
Also how embarassing that she's having a go at people for not swiping up on her story about white privilege. Just because people don't swipe up on your particular story doesn't make them ignorant to the issues that black people are facing and white privilege. Shes literally only just become enlightened to it because of the recent incident, I didn't see her listening to those podcasts about white privilege before. Now that she's suddenly become 'woke' she wants everyone to know about it. She loves making things about her she did it about the corona virus things as well and used to patronisingly dissect the BBC information into small chunks for her followers to read asif they are all stupid. People following her will be a) more educated than she is and will have actually attended university or further education which she hasn't and b) she will have black followers who will have faced racism and prejudice first hand throughout their life so I don't think they need an instagram influencers breakdown of what's going on to understand it. She is so arrogant and full of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also how embarassing that she's having a go at people for not swiping up on her story about white privilege. Just because people don't swipe up on your particular story doesn't make them ignorant to the issues that black people are facing and white privilege. Shes literally only just become enlightened to it because of the recent incident, I didn't see her listening to those podcasts about white privilege before. Now that she's suddenly become 'woke' she wants everyone to know about it. She loves making things about her she did it about the corona virus things as well and used to patronisingly dissect the BBC information into small chunks for her followers to read asif they are all stupid. People following her will be a) more educated than she is and will have actually attended university or further education which she hasn't and b) she will have black followers who will have faced racism and prejudice first hand throughout their life so I don't think they need an instagram influencers breakdown of what's going on to understand it. She is so arrogant and full of herself.
Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.