Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a heads up for anyone who may not be aware, wearing your hair in a high tight pony/bun everyday causes bald spots from the strain on your hair. Not saying this is what has happened to Lucy necessarily, but could be a contributing factor re her front side patches.

Reactions: 6
She’s uploading on Thursday. Personally I just think they’re both lazy af! That’s why we haven’t had any videos

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know why she turned off how many people liked her posts? I guess cos she’s getting quite low engagement?

Reactions: 4
I actually really enjoyed this weeks video. Feel like everything she wanted to say was articulated well and was open and honest about her over eating etc.

Reactions: 2
See I thought this video was done just for the sake of 'tit we need money for the bills better whack something together'
Same. She threw in that one Dan question to make it “interesting” so people would click on it, the rest of the questions are stuff shes answered and spoken about like 20 times.

Reactions: 3
I know this has been mentioned but the views she would bring if she mentioned why she fell out with Ana (as she has already spoken about Saff) would bring her £££

Reactions: 1
Because she’s a dick? Just a thought 🙊 😆

I’m not one for YouTube so actually don’t know what the drama was. Started following Dan after he had been on The Circle. Thought he was ok on that, then got serious creepy vibes!!!

Reactions: 1
Because she’s a dick? Just a thought 🙊 😆

I’m not one for YouTube so actually don’t know what the drama was. Started following Dan after he had been on The Circle. Thought he was ok on that, then got serious creepy vibes!!!
I don’t understand how he came off well in the circle, I really liked him there! Well until the reveal anyway, but could empathise to an extent. Unless this taste of fame has completely changed his entire personality?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how he came off well in the circle, I really liked him there! Well until the reveal anyway, but could empathise to an extent. Unless this taste of fame has completely changed his entire personality?!
I really liked him on there and surely he should have been able to forget tonplay a character after being their so long but he creeps me out big time now

Reactions: 2