Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she *might* get more views if she stopped forcing cheater Dan on us....
You know what bugs me is she forint understand the problem we all have with Dan but her video she made when they split up about what he did really did screw her over too the things she told us all when we watched it then expected us to be like hmmm even after everything uou did Dan its fine. NO! You wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy let alone someone who has grown up with their audience

Reactions: 6
found it interesting in her recent Q&A where she touched on taking back dan....

tbh i can believe there are situations where taking back a cheating ex is a totally fair enough thing (more so when you have yeeaaars in the bank with them or have kids so its actually worth working through issues together) however in your early 20s, with an impressionable audience... i dont think its desperately responsible to be actively advising 'oh yeah sure take him back, just build back trust by demanding access to his phone, laptop, put a tracker on his car, hire a PI to follow him at all time..' etc etc.... because thats not a healthy relationship either?

at the end of the day we'll never truely know the ins and outs of their relationship and if they've genuinely grown as people and have made it work then fine, but i think i'd have a lot more respect for her if she actually made a point of saying theres nothing wrong with being single, and if someones broken your trust in such a hurtful way leeeaaavee themmmmm...

Reactions: 11
Her sister Amy is so different to Lucy. She posts consistently on YouTube, is studying law and generally just has her life together. How can Lucy not use that as a way to motivate herself to sort her tit out? I get second hand embarrassment watching Lucy’s videos so I can’t imagine how her family must feel
Actually creasing, she’s quoted this as a “hate comment” in her new video. Hi Lucy hun, don’t come looking for comments about you on a gossip site and you won’t get wound up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She says her management looks through this for security but she strikes me as the type of girl to be sat scrolling through this herself whilst crying into her Ben and jerries patting her tears dry with an old dominos box

'Dan is laid back more than anyone I've ever met in my life'

Yep on his back babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes such an attention seeker in other people's company

Reactions: 7
She says her management looks through this for security but she strikes me as the type of girl to be sat scrolling through this herself whilst crying into her Ben and jerries patting her tears dry with an old dominos box
Bollcocks! No way her management even give a tit!

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who finds it weird that Dan and Lucy wear headphones when they go for a walk or just out together? If my husband put his headphones in when we're on a walk i'd throw them in the closest puddle
So privileged they mentioned this in the video! Ive made it guys

• Haha
It's funny I'm commenting as I'm watching and it seems when sabrina was reading these comments she was awkwardly laughing when the other two weren't makes me think she was thinking some of the comments were spot on

Ps Lucy people think you paid his bills in his flat because that's what you said on a video when you exposed him on YOUR channel hun. Atleast own it that YOU made that clear to your audience so no dan you weren't paying your own bills babe

I’ve only managed 14 mins of the video.
1) “Lucy’s management” this website has rules which are strictly enforced so no security breaches could ever happen ps you’re not important enough to be the subject of that
2) this is a gossip website, the whole idea is to be speculative

Reactions: 15
I feel these two are sooo toxic for each other !!! They both live in pig tit, slob around, always look trampy/dirty, neither of them work... she doesn’t even do YouTube anymore!, their diets are disgusting, they play online games basically everyday now and they both physically look way worse than they did before being with each other. May sound super harsh but I am a tough love kind of person 🤣. I just don’t see them doing any good for each other.

anyone else think the doctors may have told her to sort her diet out/start exercising? As she said she went to the hospital with pains in her chest?? Now she’s suddenly posting herself at the gym... (but she doesn’t care what people think about her...)
I feel sooo proud they read this comment 🥲🥲🥲.

I still believe the doctor told her to lose weight coz straight after she said she went to the doctors about her chest…. She then apparently went to the gym 100 days in a row 😕.

Dan really got his back up on all the comments 😂 and I also remember how she completely dragged him in her exposing video, just because she deleted the video… we all still remember it hun

Reactions: 13
Can anyone find all the comments from the video and post them in one post? Or is that too much work (aka according to Dan we are all sooo unhappy with ourselves and should spend our energy on something better)
Also her friend screenshotted all the images but she didn’t post them in the video? Come on lazy Dan the amazing editor…. Missing the main point of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew Dan before he met Lucy and he is THE tightest man I’ve ever met. How cringe where he said there’s no shame in living off a woman 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I found her laugh way to forced at those comments , she defo is acting like she doesn’t care clearly does

Reactions: 24
Here from her video… not seen her since the days she was friends with Saffron Barker

Reactions: 4
Mine was the first comment to be read out 🤦‍♀️😂
It was only about posting a messy house, I actually liked Lucy but after that video I've gone right off her. She came across horribly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i think what influencers miss is that 9 times out of 10, tattle isn't mindless hate it's people that were loyal and lived and breathed their content for a number of years, watching every video and buying their recommendations - so when they 'grow apart' this is often something we want to talk about with like minded people! its not like we're commenting on her videos, if she wants to read a discussion about her online persona on an external site, then go ahead but dont take it so personally 🤷‍♀️

• Heart