Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m her most recent video she’s said she doesn’t actively work out everyday, she will go to the gym and have a swim or do 30 mins on the treadmill as an “active rest day”, which I think a lot of people do on their rest days, making sure you get 10k steps in etc. She said she still goes to the gym because that’s the mentally hard part for her. I know every body is different but she should definitely just have a full rest day or she’ll over work her body.
Yes, she’s trying to make it a habit to go she said.

I really enjoyed that video

Reactions: 5
Not to be harsh but I think staying in routine is good, even if she just goes to walk 10k steps on the treadmill. She might have to adjust her goals as she loses weight, but for now as an overweight, obese person the benefits of losing fat will be outweighing the negatives of everyday exercise. As she enters a lower BMI, she should introduce rest days for sure.

Reactions: 14
Any one else find it worrying she doesn’t have any rest days from the gym?
In all honesty I'm.not her biggest fan but the girl can't do right fir doing wrong sometimes for months we've all been saying how much off a slob she's become and now people are moaning because she's moving too much 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I clicked on her latest vlog, 45 mins. Are these youtubers taking the piss. I’d watch a short snappy 15 min video. Not an video as long as a tv show!

• Haha
Her put on accent drives me mad! 😡
I was born in London then moved to sheffield when I was 11. Been here ever since and my accent is still very much london people often think I’m new to the area. it’s bullshit she pretends her accent has changed

Anyone else notice it took her over 6 weeks to edit and post the birthday vlog ? That footage was from mid May! Honestly wonder how most influencers would cope in a real job, so far away from reality

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice it took her over 6 weeks to edit and post the birthday vlog ? That footage was from mid May! Honestly wonder how most influencers would cope in a real job, so far away from reality
*dan to edit! He’s her editor!!

Reactions: 2
Honestly know it’s not my place to say this, but she would look a million times better without her boobs hanging out like that. Either get a proper bra or a higher neckline! Looks so sloppy, no different from what she wears to bed
I’d crop the top of the photo out cause you can be found on Insta!!
But yeah I do agree with what you’ve said

Reactions: 4
just watched a couple of her videos and I'm really confused.. why is dan constantly chipping in words and interrupting her.. I'm getting irritated on her behalf like my partner wouldn't dare 😂

Reactions: 9
class a mug and her cheating boyfriend who lives off her income give relationship advice....... you couldn't make it up

Reactions: 13
She comes across so lazy. She can’t be arsed to think up a name!
Ridiculous she thinks she can give relationship advice, think she needs some herself!
I haven’t been looking at her stories as I can’t go her at all just now. Her put on accent, the trout pout and sticking her tongue out in photos 😤 not to mention her creepy, cheating boyfriend

Reactions: 11
'Hi Lucy and Dan, hope you're well! My boyfriend cheated on me multiple times whilst I funded his life. I also publicly outed him and slated him across multiple social medias. Thinking of getting back with him though hehe im so ✨silly✨ how do I get back with him without looking bleeping stupid?!'

Can't wait to see their advice:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 23