Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
find it a bit odd that Dan hasn’t acknowledged her birthday at all on social media....

Reactions: 8
I’m just watching one of her recent YouTube videos now as haven’t watched her for ages & she just massively irritates me & I have no idea why she just makes me so angry 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

ETA: why is she going on about the gym wanting to be healthy etc & then the next sentence saying she’s going to make cinnamon buns.... make it make sense hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t they get rid of the Audi cos they couldn’t afford it?! Or have I got that totally wrong

Reactions: 3
They had a blue a180 last week!! How have they suddenly funded a Tesla 😂😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m hoping she explains when and if they put a video out, did make me wanna be sick when she had her bare feet up on the dash!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It has to be something like rent car there is no way she could ever afford Tesla

I feel like it’s some sort of ad, it’s slowly creeping in
For camping!! Like I think the Tesla is thrown in, they don’t need advertising (this is Tesla) because she keeps mentioning they slept in it

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Tesla would ever sponsor 2 idiots like them 2

• Haha
Sorry to be stupid but the Teslas I’ve seen are just cars. So did they sleep in a car? Or did they go to a campsite and sleep in a tent? Or is it a special Tesla for camping in? Very confused. Hope they throughly cleaned the car after her trotters were all over the dash 🤮 Absolutely rancid

Reactions: 7