Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My house can get messy on days when kids are home (got toddlers) but I would definitely make sure it was all tidy if I was gunna post online ! Is she not even embarrassed?

Reactions: 8
I assume if she isnt making much money, maybe she is making vlogs for income (doing the bare minimum) i assume she is unhappy or depressed, there is no reason for a young girl to feel like that otherwise. I am going through a breakup & my house is messier than normal and i am ashamed and try tidy up. And its still MILES tidier than hers.
She’s definitely not as popular as she used to be. She really lost a lot of her following with the Dan situation when she took him back.

Reactions: 7
I’m not naturally a tidy person yet I do make some effort as if it gets too messy it drives me mad. If I was posting online I would want my place to be clean and tidy as a bare minimum. What is she doing?!

Agreed, she goes on about how ‘clothes size doesn’t matter’ then goes on about how she’s a size 10/12 , no hun, not a bleeping hope. People would be more understanding if you were honest.

Reactions: 7
Her sister Amy is so different to Lucy. She posts consistently on YouTube, is studying law and generally just has her life together. How can Lucy not use that as a way to motivate herself to sort her tit out? I get second hand embarrassment watching Lucy’s videos so I can’t imagine how her family must feel

Reactions: 17
Her sister Amy is so different to Lucy. She posts consistently on YouTube, is studying law and generally just has her life together. How can Lucy not use that as a way to motivate herself to sort her tit out? I get second hand embarrassment watching Lucy’s videos so I can’t imagine how her family must feel
She needs to sack off Dan sharpish.... he’s dragging her down to have more control over her

Reactions: 10
It’s probably been as though he is a different man throughout lockdown as he’s been focused on her 247 as they’re constantly at home.

It will eventually change and we’ll see the fallout again. I think he is beyond forgiveness for what he did and it actually amazes me that none of her family are bold enough to say anything - the guy cheated in a disgustingly calculated manner over a long period of time. I’d never welcome the guy back into the family again!

What a life. I’d never be able to relax again if my partner did that to me. I think she is faking it slightly, all the happy posts. She knows it isn’t quite right. She needs to sort her life out because even her Instagram is dying.

Reactions: 16
It’s probably been as though he is a different man throughout lockdown as he’s been focused on her 247 as they’re constantly at home.

It will eventually change and we’ll see the fallout again. I think he is beyond forgiveness for what he did and it actually amazes me that none of her family are bold enough to say anything - the guy cheated in a disgustingly calculated manner over a long period of time. I’d never welcome the guy back into the family again!

What a life. I’d never be able to relax again if my partner did that to me. I think she is faking it slightly, all the happy posts. She knows it isn’t quite right. She needs to sort her life out because even her Instagram is dying.
Did she say it was over a long perood of time? What do we know? Xx

Did she say it was over a long perood of time? What do we know? Xx
Pretty sure he was bringing girls back to their flat while she was staying with family back home and when she was on holiday so it wasn’t just like little one offs he was speaking to them on the regular and hooking up regularly not just one night stands, living a double life basically x

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve said it before but wtf is her accent?!? It sounds like Bristolian/Australian/London rudeboy. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before but wtf is her accent?!? It sounds like Bristolian/Australian/London rudeboy. 🥴
she definitely puts it on because her accent changes every few minutes lol

also did anyone see her “sleep talking” in the last vlog??does she actually think we are stupid lol. she was having a whole convo, responding to dan and could quite clearly hear him and was acknowledging what he was saying all while she was supposedly fast asleep :/

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she definitely puts it on because her accent changes every few minutes lol

also did anyone see her “sleep talking” in the last vlog??does she actually think we are stupid lol. she was having a whole convo, responding to dan and could quite clearly hear him and was acknowledging what he was saying all while she was supposedly fast asleep :/
New to this thread ! 🥰 but I watch every single one of Lucy’s vlogs just never seemed to have thought to look at her tattle!!!

I agree with every one of you and glad I’m not the only one who thinks this 🥴.

dont get me started on the fake sleep talking!! And does anyone remember her standing at the top of the stairs throwing things down pretending to be asleep?? I mean she is 23 ffs.

I watched the latest vlog and did anyone notice dan seemed extremelyyyyy different? He seemed quite hyper ? I can’t really explain it but he just seemed super enthusiastic which he never is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New to this thread ! 🥰 but I watch every single one of Lucy’s vlogs just never seemed to have thought to look at her tattle!!!

I agree with every one of you and glad I’m not the only one who thinks this 🥴.

dont get me started on the fake sleep talking!! And does anyone remember her standing at the top of the stairs throwing things down pretending to be asleep?? I mean she is 23 ffs.

I watched the latest vlog and did anyone notice dan seemed extremelyyyyy different? He seemed quite hyper ? I can’t really explain it but he just seemed super enthusiastic which he never is.
Yep and the cynic in me thinks Dan is so happy because he knows with the world opening up again he’s on a countdown to getting away from Lucy

Reactions: 8