Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why she posted some IG story this morning about both herself and Dan being okay? Is she just after attention again?
Long time lurker and all that. But I saw that story and was extremely curious (just nosy let’s face it) and so watched the end of her stream from that night and it sounded like someone was banging their front door so Dan got up to go and see what it was and then Lucy was looking at him and then quickly ended the stream

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker and all that. But I saw that story and was extremely curious (just nosy let’s face it) and so watched the end of her stream from that night and it sounded like someone was banging their front door so Dan got up to go and see what it was and then Lucy was looking at him and then quickly ended the stream
That doesn’t sound dodgy at all? 👀 🔍🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Who was the friend who was staying with them because she was having a hard time?

Is the stream still up? Which one is it if so?

Reactions: 1
Is the stream still up? Which one is it if so?
It’s this one and yes it’s still up
1343DF1C-4870-4DAC-BBE4-E0D14373A493.png

There’s something about Dan that really gives me the creeps! It’s weird as I liked him in The Circle, until he threw his toys out of the pram when he found out Kate wasn’t real.

Laughed at Lucy’s story complaining about clothes only going up to a 14 or 16. I thought she was a 12 so what does it matter 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this isn’t a rave thread, but between Emily canham, suzie bonaldi, Lydia Millen and inthefrows recent offerings I am so pleased to have Lucy on my feed preaching genuine body positivity. The rest are wasting away and revelling in it, and it’s so grim watching it over time.

Is her latest insta pic recent do we reckon? Not buying that it is
No way is it. She’s too slim. She’s done it on purpose to get people talking so she can then say stop talking about my weight it’s none of your business. ‘Body positivity’ is literally her only selling point if you can call it that. She has zero content

Reactions: 12
Don't comment on my weight guys, wait a min though whilst I edit my pic to look slimmer to get you all talking xox

Used to really enjoy watching her content, but she's boring now like the rest of them.

Reactions: 13
I know this isn’t a rave thread, but between Emily canham, suzie bonaldi, Lydia Millen and inthefrows recent offerings I am so pleased to have Lucy on my feed preaching genuine body positivity. The rest are wasting away and revelling in it, and it’s so grim watching it over time.
Is she really that positive about her body when she’s lying about her size?

Reactions: 11
It would be better if she didn’t lie about it though. She lies about her size constantly and edits the tit out of her photos. That isn’t true body positivity, that’s just for likes on the gram. I’ll give it to her in, in her vlogs she doesn’t feel the need to slap on 10 tonnes of makeup and wear a £2000 dress to sit in her house like the rest of them.

Reactions: 10
It would be better if she didn’t lie about it though. She lies about her size constantly and edits the tit out of her photos. That isn’t true body positivity, that’s just for likes on the gram. I’ll give it to her in, in her vlogs she doesn’t feel the need to slap on 10 tonnes of makeup and wear a £2000 dress to sit in her house like the rest of them.
Yeah I do agree with that. I get the sense that she’s not completely comfortable with her weight, particularly in insta shots. At one time she was very much the generic insta girl and I think she struggles to be positive about her new shape through the gram, in a sea of beauty, fitspo eat clean messaging.

On her YouTube channel though she does seem to fully embrace her body and who she is.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I do agree with that. I get the sense that she’s not completely comfortable with her weight, particularly in insta shots. At one time she was very much the generic insta girl and I think she struggles to be positive about her new shape through the gram, in a sea of beauty, fitspo eat clean messaging.

On her YouTube channel though she does seem to fully embrace her body and who she is.
It is quite literally like 2 different people 2 different personalities 🤷‍♀️

Haven’t watched her in ages because everything about me pisses her off but after the comments about her house being so dirty I watched her vlog and honestly it’s vile 🤢

Reactions: 8
1619550030324.png
1619550049138.png

'You are not defined by your weight' no Lucy you are not but editing the tit out of your photos doesn't exactly support that statement

Reactions: 19
I really dont understand her if she just embraced herself through her entire platforms like she does on her YouTube videos she would be so much more likeable and her career would actually move. Body positivity has become a major movement these last few years but how she goes from loving herself normally on YouTube vids then editing the tit out of her photos makes her go against her own statements its bizarre

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who finds it weird that Dan and Lucy wear headphones when they go for a walk or just out together? If my husband put his headphones in when we're on a walk i'd throw them in the closest puddle

• Haha
Reactions: 18