Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who finds it weird that Dan and Lucy wear headphones when they go for a walk or just out together? If my husband put his headphones in when we're on a walk i'd throw them in the closest puddle
Yep it's weird but our partners actually respects us and wants to talk to us unlike Dan with Lucy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep it's weird but our partners actually respects us and wants to talk to us unlike Dan with Lucy
i can’t believe they would have much to talk about apart from what takeaway they are ordering that night 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ngl i actually miss her weekly vlogs, they always made me feel so proud of myself from how little they do to fact i dont even eat that clean but they make me feel so healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what I'm sick of.. simply existing while this witch complains about people forcing fat rolls when she photoshops the hell out of herself on Instagram yes she may be her true self on YouTube but it isn't enough on simply one of her platforms! Two different Lucy's one who embraces the tit out of herself the other who photoshops the tit out of herself and then wonders why people question her weight status

Attachments

• Heart
You reckon she’s started the gym again? Hasn’t put it on her stories enough the past week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes now saying that baking is hard work. Wtf like ,I doubt she is even joking. It probably is hard work compared to her usual day of slobbing on the couch in her own filth.

Reactions: 8
Shes now saying that baking is hard work. Wtf like ,I doubt she is even joking. It probably is hard work compared to her usual day of slobbing on the couch in her own filth.
This really pissed me off! Like how is baking hard work! You know what is hard work Lucy... working in a youth offenders prison throughout the entire pandemic, hardly having any time off, working so much overtime as we’re short staffed!! Ahhh she makes me angry 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I feel these two are sooo toxic for each other !!! They both live in pig tit, slob around, always look trampy/dirty, neither of them work... she doesn’t even do YouTube anymore!, their diets are disgusting, they play online games basically everyday now and they both physically look way worse than they did before being with each other. May sound super harsh but I am a tough love kind of person 🤣. I just don’t see them doing any good for each other.

anyone else think the doctors may have told her to sort her diet out/start exercising? As she said she went to the hospital with pains in her chest?? Now she’s suddenly posting herself at the gym... (but she doesn’t care what people think about her...)

Reactions: 14
She’s moaning about her sleep pattern, does she not thinks it’s connected to the constant screen time. If she’s not on her phone posting stupid stories with that head tilt and duck pout, it’s sitting on her arse playing games. She’s a proper lazy tit.

Am I the only one who finds it weird that Dan and Lucy wear headphones when they go for a walk or just out together? If my husband put his headphones in when we're on a walk i'd throw them in the closest puddle
I feel guilty sometimes putting headphones on when I walk my dog because I don’t want her to think I’m ignoring her 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
50AA1B29-B765-4CF4-AA63-5ADA4E7916A7.png

If this is her new wallpaper... is she suggesting that’s what she is desiring to look like?? But at the same time don’t talk about her body... well if you stopped going on about it for 5 mins maybe we wouldn’t !!!.

she’s a walking contradiction...

Reactions: 8
Why would she post going gym so often If she wasn’t trying loose weight?! So obvious she’s trying to be a ‘love yourself’ influencer but yet every post is a throwback and insecure kind of girl

Reactions: 5
I get the absolute rage at her stupid head tilt selfies with her tongue sticking out. 😠 is it just me?

Reactions: 7
Still waiting for the update video she said was going up before those vlogs

Reactions: 3