Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see the idea she was going for with the pallets, sure I wanted to do that so badly when I was younger, seeing all the “Pinterest” girls do it.. but by god she did not execute it well. It looks rough not aesthetically pleasing. The matter is too small and the pallets are too big

Reactions: 3
Anyone see that account she did the sponsorship to win a penthouse in Dublin with is now gone 😬 post is still up on her account though

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What's her course, is it an art degree or? Seems like she started it pretty fast and i imagine you would need a portfolio for something like that

Harmony has been up and waiting to go to IKEA from 9.30 and it’s 12 and Lucy still hasn’t made her way to her... that would drive me around the twist.. there’s nothing worse than someone who doesn’t respect someone else’s time... she kept telling her she was up and she’d be there.. why not be honest and say duck it I want a lie in il call you when I’m up rather than having someone waiting on you hours.. so so disrespectful

Reactions: 10
I can see the idea she was going for with the pallets, sure I wanted to do that so badly when I was younger, seeing all the “Pinterest” girls do it.. but by god she did not execute it well. It looks rough not aesthetically pleasing. The matter is too small and the pallets are too big
When I heard about the pallet bed I thought she'd actually made a bed, not just literally stack some pallets beside each other and throw a mattress on top. It looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because she is an art student now 🤣 I can only imagine how long a bed built on pallets would last if she ever actually managed to commit to finishing it.
Won't last long especially if there's any action happening in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s coming home now in a few weeks.🙄... I dunno about anyone else am I just being a whinge 🤦🏼‍♀️ but I really really resent these influencers more and more for hopping in and out of the country Willy-nilly, as though it’s not a big deal.. as if we haven’t been in a global health crisis for the last year. And then broadcasting it so balantly.. I just find it so disrespectful posting it to thousands of people... Like ok so keep it quiet, be discreet. You were discreet about planning a move to Barcelona in a level 5 lockdown. Selfish brat. Can’t wait until she realises she won’t be able to fly with the dog, unless some random airline does it, my understanding is that most of the big commercial airlines in Europe don’t allow this. And Lucy definitely does not have the foresight to explore all her options... I’m willing to bet.. she will leave the dog with harmony.. She was so selfish for getting that dog, it is literally a quick-fix for this girl... like everything else she does. A temporary distraction from actually resolving her self esteem issues.

Reactions: 11
So she’s coming home now in a few weeks.🙄... I dunno about anyone else am I just being a whinge 🤦🏼‍♀️ but I really really resent these influencers more and more for hopping in and out of the country Willy-nilly, as though it’s not a big deal.. as if we haven’t been in a global health crisis for the last year. And then broadcasting it so balantly.. I just find it so disrespectful posting it to thousands of people... Like ok so keep it quiet, be discreet. You were discreet about planning a move to Barcelona in a level 5 lockdown. Selfish brat. Can’t wait until she realises she won’t be able to fly with the dog, unless some random airline does it, my understanding is that most of the big commercial airlines in Europe don’t allow this. And Lucy definitely does not have the foresight to explore all her options... I’m willing to bet.. she will leave the dog with harmony.. She was so selfish for getting that dog, it is literally a quick-fix for this girl... like everything else she does. A temporary distraction from actually resolving her self esteem issues.
Technically she hasn't done anything wrong. People were allowed move country, and people are allowed move within the EU from July 19th. It is frustrating to see, but I wouldn't call it selfish. I'm actually surprised the amount of people (influencers and normal) on my stories tonight that have holidays booked already!
The dog was such a bad decision! I think she got it as a quick fix to help her when she wasn't in a good place. It's totally going to tie her down, even since she has got him, we've seen way way less of her exploring Barcelona than we had! Ridiculous move! She'll prob try bring him home. Does anyone know the effects of flights on dogs?

Reactions: 4
Technically she hasn't done anything wrong. People were allowed move country, and people are allowed move within the EU from July 19th. It is frustrating to see, but I wouldn't call it selfish. I'm actually surprised the amount of people (influencers and normal) on my stories tonight that have holidays booked already!
The dog was such a bad decision! I think she got it as a quick fix to help her when she wasn't in a good place. It's totally going to tie her down, even since she has got him, we've seen way way less of her exploring Barcelona than we had! Ridiculous move! She'll prob try bring him home. Does anyone know the effects of flights on dogs?
I did think that.. ok maybe I’m just whinging 🤦🏼‍♀️ more people are vaccinated now, travel restrictions will be less... however here’s my point she’s posting it to thousands of people... some of those healthcare professionals, and many others who have made huge sacrifices and lost a lot to the pandemic, family members businesses etc etc etc..it’s a massive “duck you, I’m oblivious, if it doesn’t impact me I don’t care”.. I think what it is “insensitive” - is probably a better word for it. All I’m saying is she could have been more discreet,in the same way she was discreet about moving to Barcelona.

It's a tough call really. Sometimes when they are discreet about it they get called out for not being transparent.
I do agree with you though, so insensitive to see all the influencers booking flights out of here. And the thing is every single person has been affected in some way, my mental health took a serious hit over the past year and I was in a much better position work wise than most! What happened to our support local and all in this together and Ireland is such a lovely country shite they were spouting? If Lucy gets any hotel freebies I'll add it to my list of hotels to avoid! 🙈

It's a tough call really. Sometimes when they are discreet about it they get called out for not being transparent.
I do agree with you though, so insensitive to see all the influencers booking flights out of here. And the thing is every single person has been affected in some way, my mental health took a serious hit over the past year and I was in a much better position work wise than most! What happened to our support local and all in this together and Ireland is such a lovely country shite they were spouting? If Lucy gets any hotel freebies I'll add it to my list of hotels to avoid! 🙈
Please publish said list and I’ll avoid them too cant stand hotels that succumb to bloggers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.