Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These raffles drive me crazy..... there was a car raffle about 8 years ago in my husbands gaa club... the woman who won was the wife of the treasurer and ‘she took the money’ which nobody knew was an option at the time of raffle so we never saw the actual car in real life and it caused so many Qs... yes there was a live draw but in reality & hindsight all we saw was a closed box of names and someone drawing a name

Reactions: 5
It really bothers me when she puts up her dog shouting saying he’s so bold ... she has him in a tiny bag in a really hot country . It’s abuse

Reactions: 12
What happened last week that knocked her confidence? Had a scroll here but couldn’t pick anything out. Was it getting grief for the raffle?

Reactions: 1
What happened last week that knocked her confidence? Had a scroll here but couldn’t pick anything out. Was it getting grief for the raffle?
She had some half naked body video of herself up as part of a college project , she went back looking at old trolling comments of herself on her insta or people sending her hate and she said it affected her. I mean if you put your hand on the electric fence you’re going to get a shock like!

Reactions: 10
It was from the art project she did, she had to go through all the nasty comments and dms and stuff she's gotten throughout the years to put it into her art display thing and reading them has knocked her.

Reactions: 1
Every other week there’s a new friend, where is the group of lads she was friends with and Niamh

Reactions: 5
Is there some kind of scheme/incentive for Limerick Instagrammers to move to Barcelona? Saw on Insta there a fitness influencer Tray Tray moved there too in the last few weeks :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Whats with the almighty mother of a bruise on her boob in her stories today? How would one even get such a whopper bruise there 🤣 also what is she on talking about knocking a wall in her new apartment? She's renting right? My landlords in the past didn't even let me hang pictures 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whats with the almighty mother of a bruise on her boob in her stories today? How would one even get such a whopper bruise there 🤣 also what is she on talking about knocking a wall in her new apartment? She's renting right? My landlords in the past didn't even let me hang pictures 😒
Omg I was thinking this too! Ah well she will knock the wall and move out in 6 months time anyway as she will find something wrong with the place. Also, that girl Harmony she hangs around with over there put up a story a number of days ago looking for somewhere to rent in Barca, wonder why Lucy didn’t offer her a room 🤔

Reactions: 6
Omg I was thinking this too! Ah well she will knock the wall and move out in 6 months time anyway as she will find something wrong with the place. Also, that girl Harmony she hangs around with over there put up a story a number of days ago looking for somewhere to rent in Barca, wonder why Lucy didn’t offer her a room 🤔
Oh christ I think that'd end in disaster. They don't know each other long enough to move in together. Lucy is right to keep her own space

Reactions: 3
What’s the story with her making a bed out of pallets? Why has she gone very much into second hand stuff and making things she was never like this before was she 🤨🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the story with her making a bed out of pallets? Why has she gone very much into second hand stuff and making things she was never like this before was she 🤨🤔
Because she is an art student now 🤣 I can only imagine how long a bed built on pallets would last if she ever actually managed to commit to finishing it.

Reactions: 9
I hope she realise show dirty second hand or used pallettes can be 😬

Reactions: 3
Eyebrow bar is gone by the looks of her recent stories.

How does Lucy make her money? Can’t be making a whole lot from her socials anymore

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.