Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not see the video? If you Google it youl find it, she videod herself opening her results and she had a bit of a meltdown 😬
I just googled it. What was the point of it, especially coming on crying

Reactions: 1
I just googled it. What was the point of it, especially coming on crying
I think she thought she would do better as her family paid for her to go to a private school or something for her leaving cert year 😬

Reactions: 3
I just seen the video now 😱
She knew what she was doing by letting that go viral.. she gained thousands of followers, numerous pages shared her video she got several interviews etc.. it all went in her favour that she didn’t as well as she wanted!

Reactions: 5
She knew what she was doing by letting that go viral.. she gained thousands of followers, numerous pages shared her video she got several interviews etc.. it all went in her favour that she didn’t as well as she wanted!
Why did she need to tell everyone her business? It’s so personal, I suppose, everyone knows a lot more then her business now for $3 🤢

Reactions: 7
Why did she need to tell everyone her business? It’s so personal, I suppose, everyone knows a lot more then her business now for $3 🤢
Opportunities started flying her way after it.. Nathan Adam’s reached out to her straight after it, she was very excited to go have a meeting with him and discuss her future spoke lots about it before she met him but never mentioned him after it.. makes me wonder what went on or why he didn’t get her flogging his crap.. I’d say it was her decision that she decided to have nothing to do with him as he seems to take every Tom dick and Harry but I do wonder why she decided to stay clear of him

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I felt sorry for her for what she got in her leaving but honestly it was deserved. She was constantly on stories talking about how much studying she's doing, how much money her parents pumped into her going to a private school and private grinds. I found her to come across quite smug about it all. Fair play to her posting it because it happens up and down the country and the media only portrays the 600 plus points so kudos for her there. But if she spent less time talking about how much work she was putting into it who knows 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Opportunities started flying her way after it.. Nathan Adam’s reached out to her straight after it, she was very excited to go have a meeting with him and discuss her future spoke lots about it before she met him but never mentioned him after it.. makes me wonder what went on or why he didn’t get her flogging his crap.. I’d say it was her decision that she decided to have nothing to do with him as he seems to take every Tom dick and Harry but I do wonder why she decided to stay clear of him
At the time she mentioned on her stories that he had reached out to her about an opportunity that she was very excited about and there was war over it. People were rightly very pissed off that she was going to get a “good” job as a result of her LC result publicity instead of a person who worked for it. There was a total 180 on public opinion of her, from supporting her doing badly in her LC to being infuriated she was getting a good opportunity with no hard work.

She didn’t mention it again for her own sake.

At the time she mentioned on her stories that he had reached out to her about an opportunity that she was very excited about and there was war over it. People were rightly very pissed off that she was going to get a “good” job as a result of her LC result publicity instead of a person who worked for it. There was a total 180 on public opinion of her, from supporting her doing badly in her LC to being infuriated she was getting a good opportunity with no hard work.

She didn’t mention it again for her own sake.
Yeah that’s true but doesn’t explain why she never mentioned Nathan Adam’s or never worked with him after they met

not sure why people would pay her money for onlyfans. shes very average looking
Beauty is so personal, as I've said on a few threads, a person I think is stunning looking might be unattractive to someone else! Agree with the above poster, I think she's pretty too. And anyway, I'm pretty sure anyone paying isn't looking at her face 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Beauty is so personal, as I've said on a few threads, a person I think is stunning looking might be unattractive to someone else! Agree with the above poster, I think she's pretty too. And anyway, I'm pretty sure anyone paying isn't looking at her face 😅
i dont see it sorry, shes not ugly just not the best looking and i dont want to be rude or anything but i never understood why this girl was even popular as an influencer make up artist in first place. she has a very bland personality,i reckoned it was because she came of as a normal girl or soemthing and people related to that. but i think now she is really just an attention seeker. and also people pay those girls on onlyfans because for the most part they are sad and lonely men who cant really get anyone else and you sort of have to pretend your in a relationship with the guys to keep them coming back. and you have to do more and more sleazy stuff to keep the subscriptions up.

Reactions: 8
i dont see it sorry, shes not ugly just not the best looking and i dont want to be rude or anything but i never understood why this girl was even popular as an influencer make up artist in first place. she has a very bland personality,i reckoned it was because she came of as a normal girl or soemthing and people related to that. but i think now she is really just an attention seeker. and also people pay those girls on onlyfans because for the most part they are sad and lonely men who cant really get anyone else and you sort of have to pretend your in a relationship with the guys to keep them coming back. and you have to do more and more sleazy stuff to keep the subscriptions up.
I think she became so popular because from an early age she was well able to do her own make up where as everyone else her age was off getting their make up done for discos (or wherever they were going) in ingot where as she was able to do it herself. Her relatability is of course a factor too personally I believe she doesn't come across as full of tit and fake like the rest of the bloggers do, her success from such a young age is very inspiring too. Fair fucks to her.

Beauty is subjective your version of it differs from the next. Personally I think its just plain mean to make such statements and to presume a woman should only be successful because of her image is very objectifying and misogynistic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she became so popular because from an early age she was well able to do her own make up where as everyone else her age was off getting their make up done for discos (or wherever they were going) in ingot where as she was able to do it herself. Her relatability is of course a factor too personally I believe she doesn't come across as full of tit and fake like the rest of the bloggers do, her success from such a young age is very inspiring too. Fair fucks to her.

Beauty is subjective your version of it differs from the next. Personally I think its just plain mean to make such statements and to presume a woman should only be successful because of her image is very objectifying and misogynistic
Well said! It makes me wonder why a persons looks are ever brought into anything.

Well said! It makes me wonder why a persons looks are ever brought into anything.
Exactly, if a mans chosen work was succeeding there wouldn't be any reference to his appearance made.
'Michael D is a great president'
'I don't know why people like him he's not even that goodlooking' doesn't sound right lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.