Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her stories, she said she was gona do it but seemed very unsure, and then said maybe she wasn't. And anyway as the above poster said what difference does it make if she does want to do it. It's legal over there. I genuinely don't think that young people do think like that. And any of them that want to try any sort of drugs can get them so easily in school / community so I don't think an influencer is gona make a difference
I’d imagine the weed that you get over there (legally) is a lot safer and purer than the tit you get here anyways🤣 more power to her! I admire her honesty. Good for her ☺

Yes I understand you can get them anywhere but people keep it private and definitely not tell over 85 thousand people. Yes it’s legal over there but she’s telling her followers which are mainly based in Ireland and it’s illegal here. If there’s nothing wrong with sharing it to her audience, why would she delete it!
I’d say she posted about it on insta because it’s a novelty to her. I have posted shot like that when I was in Amsterdam because it’s a bit of a novelty ☺

Reactions: 6
I’d imagine the weed that you get over there (legally) is a lot safer and purer than the tit you get here anyways🤣 more power to her! I admire her honesty. Good for her ☺

I’d say she posted about it on insta because it’s a novelty to her. I have posted shot like that when I was in Amsterdam because it’s a bit of a novelty ☺
Yes I get you, I’m sure I have to ,
To my couple of hundred followers 😂 but my point is just that she has 85k followers and she’s an ‘influencer’ , I just didn’t think it was appropriate as she already said a lot of her followers are young

Reactions: 1
She smoked weed with abbey though??? So I’m not sure what’s going on lol

Reactions: 2
Don’t know but I think on a q&a lucy stated abby doesn’t even follow her anymore!?
also all TikTok videos etc deleted
She promoted Abby on her OF and put up videos of them together so I’d say they must be friends again

Reactions: 1
There is something just very false about her stories today, the fake laughing, the overexaggeration, it's just really not coming across as genuine in the slightest bit.

Reactions: 5
There is something just very false about her stories today, the fake laughing, the overexaggeration, it's just really not coming across as genuine in the slightest bit.
She's blind drunk that's what it is.Big mistake getting her to promote a school,she never comes on and speaks the language and showed the other night they were all heading off to some cafe to smoke weed..if you were looking for a language school with a good rep,I think you'd be looking elsewhere...

Reactions: 11
She's blind drunk that's what it is.Big mistake getting her to promote a school,she never comes on and speaks the language and showed the other night they were all heading off to some cafe to smoke weed..if you were looking for a language school with a good rep,I think you'd be looking elsewhere...
I literally came on here to ask was she drunk in her stories 😂 repeating herself over and over

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely pissed, she’s slurring at one point. We’ve all been there but girl, record your promo stories when you’ve sobered up 😬

Reactions: 7
How did that not even cross my mind that she could be drunk, she's swaying, slurring and absolutely wetting herself over a very mundane conversation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think all those social media friendships are extremely toxic, ie ross, kneevo, Miriam. I’m happy Lucy got out of those friendships because those people all seem horrible

Reactions: 11
Tbh my first hint that she was drunk was wearing AirPods indoors when she lives alone 😅

• Haha
Just came on to say the same, she’s all over the place in them stories, so embarrassing for her and the brand. And then to announce what she hopes to do for a giveaway before even asking the brand, sure they’ll have to go with that now since she said it! So unprofessional 🙄

Reactions: 4
Realistically how many people is she going to actually influence to go over to Barcelona and learn Spanish 🙄

• Haha
Realistically how many people is she going to actually influence to go over to Barcelona and learn Spanish 🙄
The other ‘influencers’ who earn money from ads and don’t have to worry about being out of work for 4 weeks to jet off to Spain to learn the language and go to coffee shops🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.