Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a thoroughly informative ad on gymondo, thanks Lucy 🙄 why she gets paid to do ads is beyond me, she didn't seem one bit interested in it but yet she's trying to get people's money for it.

Reactions: 3
I have. It's quite tasteful really. You don't see any of her private parts. She states on there that she won't do nude content . The same sort of content is readily available on Instagram by others.
Lucy is just clever enough to get paid for it apparently.

Has anyone seen her onlyfans ?

Reactions: 2
I have. It's quite tasteful really. You don't see any of her private parts. She states on there that she won't do nude content . The same sort of content is readily available on Instagram by others.
Lucy is just clever enough to get paid for it apparently.
Someone mentioned here a week or two ago that she was doing full on nudes and more on it 😂

Reactions: 10
It was bound to happen to her end up doing that sort of thing on there. People who subscribe to OF want to see a 'real' girl doing all that sort of stuff. It's more of an accessible fantasy for people. She isn't famous enough to make any serious money just by posts that could almost end up on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
It was bound to happen to her end up doing that sort of thing on there. People who subscribe to OF want to see a 'real' girl doing all that sort of stuff. It's more of an accessible fantasy for people. She isn't famous enough to make any serious money just by posts that could almost end up on Instagram.
And she doesn’t seem to promote it either so wouldn’t be getting more subscribers like Kneevo

Is there any reason to show your nickers in the back of cab/car and put your feet up on the headrest to do it 🤷‍♀️
people show true cours with a few drinks in them no manners

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there any reason to show your nickers in the back of cab/car and put your feet up on the headrest to do it 🤷‍♀️
people show true cours with a few drinks in them no manners
I did not see her nickers or her putting her feet up on headset in car/cab

She's been drinking since about 10 o clock this morning and she reckons it's a good idea to sit on the edge of a balcony how many feet up, her poor mother even commenting on it.

Reactions: 5
She's been drinking since about 10 o clock this morning and she reckons it's a good idea to sit on the edge of a balcony how many feet up, her poor mother even commenting on it.
She’ll probably think that’s hilarious “silly mommy” but duck my heart would be in my mouth if she was my daughter... accidents happen!

Reactions: 4
Exactly, if a mans chosen work was succeeding there wouldn't be any reference to his appearance made.
'Michael D is a great president'
'I don't know why people like him he's not even that goodlooking' doesn't sound right lol
because she is on onlyfans getting paid for her looks, that is why her looks are being brought into it obviously. i cant understand how an average looking girl can get paid for somethign like this, it would make a lot more sense if it was a 10 supermodel, but its because the guys for the most part cant get anyone in real life and the girl on onlyfans has to create a relationship with the guy to keep them coming back for more. i think if someone is selling themselves online purely looks related then people should be allowed comment on it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.