Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just put up a video of herself touching herself captioned “Lots of custom content being sent out tonight and really getting into it 😈 lots of bj & dildo content 🥵

wonder is that why she went to the hotel with those boys?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She just put up a video of herself touching herself captioned “Lots of custom content being sent out tonight and really getting into it 😈 lots of bj & dildo content 🥵

wonder is that why she went to the hotel with those boys?
No way :LOL: Was it not Kneevo who went to the hotel with the boys or did I miss something?

Didn't Lucy say she was taking the week off her classes?? On stories now that she's just back from one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I find it very hard to believe her parents and grandparents are supportive of THAT type of content

Reactions: 10
Omg sick! Is she serious! Who says that tit to strangers. I’m appalled!! Even for $4 per person , how can anyone like that get a boyfriend. Very surprised

Sucking my toys. I can’t cope , I thought it said toes 😂🤢 I don’t know which is worse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg sick! Is she serious! Who says that tit to strangers. I’m appalled!! Even for $4 per person , how can anyone like that get a boyfriend. Very surprised

Sucking my toys. I can’t cope , I thought it said toes 😂🤢 I don’t know which is worse
Ok whatever about her only fans but the comment about wanting a boyfriend?! What if she doesn’t want one?

Reactions: 5
Definitely has Niamh helping her write that! I was subscribed when Lucy first made her only fans and her content was very PG for OF. Anyone who's currently subscribed, does she have fully nude content up now (not add-ons in DM's) ? Just curious as she made it very clear from the beginning that it would mainly just be bikini/underwear pics

Reactions: 2
Definitely has Niamh helping her write that! I was subscribed when Lucy first made her only fans and her content was very PG for OF. Anyone who's currently subscribed, does she have fully nude content up now (not add-ons in DM's) ? Just curious as she made it very clear from the beginning that it would mainly just be bikini/underwear pics
No she doesn’t have fully nude. Most explicit was her playing with a vibratory but wearing knickers!

Here stories tonight I don’t know is she drinking or something but she is coming across very knackery, she usually doesn’t come across like that but there’s an accent and a tone to her voice.
Niamh definitely wrote that message to her followers on only fans! I’m sure her Barcelona stint to her bestie was purely a one on one only fans boot camp session 😂

Reactions: 6
Here stories tonight I don’t know is she drinking or something but she is coming across very knackery, she usually doesn’t come across like that but there’s an accent and a tone to her voice.
Niamh definitely wrote that message to her followers on only fans! I’m sure her Barcelona stint to her bestie was purely a one on one only fans boot camp session 😂
I thought the same.. very different to the Lucy we usually see!

I thought the same.. very different to the Lucy we usually see!
Anyone else think she’s up to something with the whole niamh thing.. it’s all very odd and not adding up, I don’t think Niamh’s with her at all and she prerecorded stories, niamh has never been this quiet, Lucy’s in bed reading on Niamh’s last night and the 2 of them like to party,. Also she pretended she was talking to her earlier and then cut off before she finished.. something fishy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg the accent/pronunciation of her words that she was putting on tonight bothered me so much! when i was listening to it i was sure she was just doing it because she was talking in front of niamh but then at the end she was pretending to talk to niamh and it coincidentally cut off when she turned the camera?? Niamh is 100% not there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.