Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like a bunch of sex toys on her wrist. Honestly hadn’t a clue what it was until she explained it. That’ll be lasered off within the year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tattoo needs to be more pointy. Should get it redone with more definition. Looks like a load of penis 🤭🤭 think the bcn one is cute.

Reactions: 5
Like the fact she showed a picture of what she wanted, she clearly saw what the tattoo ‘artist’ was going to do before she started, so why did she let her

Reactions: 4
Does anybody find she's a bit "manic" lately?Like if a person had a personality disorder and was on a high...if I was related to her I'd be slightly worried..

Reactions: 17
Oh my god lads I actually feel bad for her she's gonna wake up in the morning to that on her wrist 😂 It wouldn't be too bad if she had gotten it on a more discreet area but she mixed it in with the flower tattoos which were so nice and now it looks fucked ahahaha hope she can get a laugh out of it though as I suppose it'll remind her of a happy point in her life.

Reactions: 3
No update. Something has happened her and Kneevo definitely. I think she should get the tattoo removed ASAP. Horrific. Like she saw it before they put it on.

She’s taking the is week off to “enjoy her time with niamh” I don’t believe that for a second and I know she says she can do her second week next week but it’s her second week... not the road she should be going down already!

Reactions: 6
Gosh just subbed to her of for a look and she’s defo going to start doing it properly now, kneevo is an awful influence I’m all for OF but I just don’t think it’s what she wanted to get into

Gosh just subbed to her of for a look and she’s defo going to start doing it properly now, kneevo is an awful influence I’m all for OF but I just don’t think it’s what she wanted to get into
Didn’t she say she would never do full nudity? Has that changed 😧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.