Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unfollowed after today's stories. I'm not sure what her angle is anymore. Her stories trying to deminish people's insecurities have really annoyed me!? Skinny people have insecurities too. I had a big long message typed out in response to her but I actually just said duck it and unfollowed! Maybe I misunderstood her stories but it has really annoyed me

Reactions: 9
Just listened to her mad ramble there.. seems to be a rambling version of the igtv that Louise Mcsharry done on the weekend… only louise could articulate it better!

Reactions: 2
I think maybe Lucy had a lot of money saved she never had to buy much if you think about it everything was gifted or ad or af

Reactions: 3
What on earth was that whole speech about 🥴🥴😂
Trying to tell people what they can and can't say about themselves now 🙈😂😂

Reactions: 8
New Lucy Fitz unlocked 🔓: Body positive Lucy Fitz
Choose your character :
Grungy Lucy with eyebrow piercing and emo friend
Body positive Lucy fitz
Make up artist Lucy fitz
Photography Lucy fitz
Mental awareness Lucy fitz
Travel Lucy fitz
Only fans lucy fitz
Print design Lucy fitz
Art Lucy fitz
Lucy fitz label clothes
Study tips Lucy fitz
Slimming world Lucy fitz
Geez can she stay on one thing for longer than a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She is a textbook people pleaser.

She has an opinion on something but then someone disagrees in a Q&A box and she panders to them. I’ve noticed her doing this a few times. Even if your opinions are wrong, have some integrity 😅

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes, with her tattoos and her dog and her Vavavoom clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lads watch her account turn into a cooking one soon when she gets her fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she actually say she got a letter from St. Pats to say that her dog is an emotional support dog..... that’s abuse of the system. She’s a bleeping gowl, playing that mental health card - and she got the dog on a whim, because she’s impulsive... and I’m not saying the dog doesn’t help her... my dogs help me but I’m not requesting letters from my doctor or counsellor to abuse the system. I take back anything positive I said about this girl...she’s a complete idiot.

Oh god.... I’m only catching up on her questions. It’s just my personal opinion but any of these influencers that’s fucked off in the height of pandemic, anyone who broke the travel ban and went abroad should not be entitled to any vaccine! Absolute scumbags.

Reactions: 17
Did she actually say she got a letter from St. Pats to say that her dog is an emotional support dog..... that’s abuse of the system. She’s a bleeping gowl, playing that mental health card - and she got the dog on a whim, because she’s impulsive... and I’m not saying the dog doesn’t help her... my dogs help me but I’m not requesting letters from my doctor or counsellor to abuse the system. I take back anything positive I said about this girl...she’s a complete idiot.

Oh god.... I’m only catching up on her questions. It’s just my personal opinion but any of these influencers that’s fucked off in the height of pandemic, anyone who broke the travel ban and went abroad should not be entitled to any vaccine! Absolute scumbags.
When did she say that? About the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.