Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the duck she is talking about in her latest posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what the duck she is talking about in her latest posts?
I spoke too soon.....she was just rambling nonsense?? 😳😳😳 either come on your stories and be direct or don’t come on your stories and allude to stuff you won’t ever clarify/explain. Not even from a “nosey” perspective.... just don’t fry my brain with your incoherent dribble.... the amount of influencers that can’t string a sentence together is shocking!!! I would have thought it might be basic criteria for the job spec!

Reactions: 2
I reckon dragging the dog along the street in 28 degrees of heat probably isn’t something you should do if you want him to cooperate. Yikes.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This body positively thing is driving me crazy! I feel like it’s counterproductive..young skinny ones with about 2% body fat telling us that we need to be confident in our own bodies..I’m no size 8, neither am I obese, but I’m also well aware that once I passed a certain age my body changed. I don’t have children so I’m not going to blame it on them, I am just very aware that I am not a young girl anymore who can eat whatever she wants without consequence. And that is the same for every woman in the world.

I commend Lucy for what she THINKS she is doing, but my God she needs to find another string to her bow. Beneath it all I see a young girl who is just too lazy to work a normal job...

Reactions: 25
I dunno if I agree with the "young skinny ones with about 2% body fat" comment. I'd technically be "skinnier" than Lucy and have extremely low body confidence. I've seen people who are by definition obese with huge body confidence. It's not the size of the body, it's the mentality underneath it!
I like her underlying message but I don't think she needs to post it every day either. She goes through phases of posting about it non stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I dunno if I agree with the "young skinny ones with about 2% body fat" comment. I'd technically be "skinnier" than Lucy and have extremely low body confidence. I've seen people who are by definition obese with huge body confidence. It's not the size of the body, it's the mentality underneath it!
I like her underlying message but I don't think she needs to post it every day either. She goes through phases of posting about it non stop.
Yes I totally agree and I’m sorry if I caused any offence, I really didn’t mean it to seem that way..I just feel like at her age weight is a lot easier to control than it is for older women (Just for perspective I’m in my 30’s).. I feel like by raising the issue so regularly she really isn’t coming across as body confident at all, but quite the opposite..

Reactions: 3
Yes I totally agree and I’m sorry if I caused any offence, I really didn’t mean it to seem that way..I just feel like at her age weight is a lot easier to control than it is for older women (Just for perspective I’m in my 30’s).. I feel like by raising the issue so regularly she really isn’t coming across as body confident at all, but quite the opposite..
Oh yes totally understand you now! Very true!! Its getting borderline preachy at this stage. A gentle reminder instead of a daily reminder might work better for her 🙈
ETA if her posts on it weren't so long winded too. A quick reminder to love your body no matter its size. Full stop. Move on. Don't need to write an essay every time

Reactions: 6
Oh yes totally understand you now! Very true!! Its getting borderline preachy at this stage. A gentle reminder instead of a daily reminder might work better for her 🙈
ETA if her posts on it weren't so long winded too. A quick reminder to love your body no matter its size. Full stop. Move on. Don't need to write an essay every time
Agree with this!! She definitely over does it

She feels insecure and instead of doing something about it she is posting on Instagram for validation from strangers. These posts do more damage than good IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She feels insecure and instead of doing something about it she is posting on Instagram for validation from strangers. These posts do more damage than good IMO.
she badly influenced my kneevo, she was much more down to earth before getting friends with her

What is Lucy doing for money? She has done very few ads since she moved to Barcelona and I just don't understand how she is living 🙈

Reactions: 7
What is the point in the dog having its own Instagram if she is posting it constantly on her main page?

What is the point in the dog having its own Instagram if she is posting it constantly on her main page?
I'd say it's coz she has little - no other content so it's either post the dog or post nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will she give it a rest about body image etc it’s getting boring now. She only started this talk in the last few months now. Why does she not get a job since she is living in Barcelona. She just have money to burn as yesterday she was on about she paid some company to help sort her papers out before she moved to Barcelona and never followed up on them and then pays another person to do it for her, how can she afford this

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.