Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurawright

VIP Member
Yeah I completely agree that she hasn’t thought Onlyfans through and hasn’t considered the long term effects on her career. I know a girl who did OnlyFans from when she was 19 and ended up quitting after 2 years because a guy started stalking her, found out where she lived and even sent pictures from her Onlyfans to her Dads email, she was really traumatised by it. Now I know that’s an extreme example but still just saying there can be awful consequences.
There can definetly be awful consequences to starting an only fans so hopefully Lucy has thought this true but judging from how she talks about it on her stories she’s seems quite unsure and all over the place about it

Reactions: 2

Dusty2020

VIP Member
lucy never reshares anything abbey posts! I feel like Abbeys just trying to get more followers
How did they get friendly was it through love Ireland 🤣 I feel ridiculous even writing “love Ireland” it sounds as ridiculous as it was 🥴

Jellybb

VIP Member
Just listened to her mad ramble there.. seems to be a rambling version of the igtv that Louise Mcsharry done on the weekend… only louise could articulate it better!

molly3302

I really don’t think it should be said anyway and we’ll move on from it. Too personal 😬

what are people thinking anyway do ye think she’s really a lesbian and dating this abbey girl or if they are just friends and having a joke?
ya if she hasn't addressed it then its not really ne1 elses place to its her business, just hope shes ok....
publicity 100% with this girl

Reactions: 1
She got with a lad on the bus, fully riding him.. she’s rode lads on the side of the street.. once she’s drink in her there is quite literally no stopping her.. a tramp to say the least
How do you know this is true tho? People could easily make stuff up since she’s in the public eye

Laurawright

VIP Member
I think she’s a really sweet girl.. she’s still young and needs to grow up (she’s very naive still) which is surprising given how much publicity and experience she has in the public eye... I’d expect a little bit more from her and I think for a lot of these “influencers” unless they are business savvy or have their head screwed on with their brand and target market... it’s too easy for some of them to use the “me and my mental health”.. or what ever other personal issues they are experiencing... and that isn’t for social media audiences. It’s for a private counselling session with a qualified & trained professional. Yes it’s helpful for people to share their stories but this is through the guidance of support groups, not a post on an Instagram...
When you say she’s naive in what way ?im new to Lucy so don’t know much about her

Laurawright

VIP Member
She literally can’t stick to anything!

I think as a young girl that’s completely fine, but she starts so many things, goes on about them on stories, and then never mentions it again (Slimming World, sewing, her job). She needs a manager or something because it can’t be good for her image.

Again, this is totally normal for a girl her age but it’s the fact that she uses her platform to go on about something as if it’s the most important thing in the world, then drops it. I feel bad for her, she needs someone to either nudge her in a direction or restrict what new thing she is fascinated with from going on her stories etc until she has stuck with it for a while.
How old is she ?

Poogram

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her OF profile photo?
where are the girls who were calling her a lovely sweet girl not so long ago 🤣🤣
I was one of those 🙋🏻‍♀️ I said she had a squeaky clean image, but I obviously take that back now 😂 She has said she won't post nude shots. I have my doubts as with being friends with kneevo I imagine she'll be shoving stuff in all sorts of places soon.

• Haha