Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Kneevo is trying to convince people she has friends...also Miriam calling them both her 'besties' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd say Kneevo is a very argumentative drunk...Lucy probably has her locked in the spare room with the pissy mattress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lucy did mention Kneevo would spend all day in bed? Or maybe she's in a fellas apartment somewhere 😅

Reactions: 6
Wonder was it Kneevo who botched Lucy’s hair as she’s only just noticed it 🙊🙊

Reactions: 4
She was in the hair dressers the other day I’d say that’s who it was
Oh I know, but a night on the sesh... anything could have happened! I don’t know how she would not have noticed it leaving the hairdressers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Could ye actually imagine Kneevo drunk...reminds me of an ex friend who was unhinged sober then completely out of control when drunk. Not someone to be associated with for sure

Reactions: 4
They’ve defo fallen out kneevo just put up a story crying to her friend while Lucy’s out

Reactions: 2
What happened to Lucy’s school friends the 2 girls she used to be with all the time Monica and meabh they’re never mentioned anymore? I wonder what they make of the new friendship with kneevo 🤔
Meadhbh and Lucy have been mentioning each other in stories etc. in the last few days, it seems Meadhbh was her only friend at home supporting her move to Barca. Meanwhile, Monica has unfollowed Lucy on insta. I noticed this a few weeks back. Lucy still follows Monica. I’m a long time follower of Lucy’s and Monica (for as long I can recall) has been pictured to have been her *No. 1 Bestie*. You would imagine Monica is sick of Lucy’s overly impulsive attitude and inability to be consistent with anything in her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Meadhbh and Lucy have been mentioning each other in stories etc. in the last few days, it seems Meadhbh was her only friend at home supporting her move to Barca. Meanwhile, Monica has unfollowed Lucy on insta. I noticed this a few weeks back. Lucy still follows Monica. I’m a long time follower of Lucy’s and Monica (for as long I can recall) has been pictured to have been her *No. 1 Bestie*. You would imagine Monica is sick of Lucy’s overly impulsive attitude and inability to be consistent with anything in her life.
I didn’t know Monica had unfollowed Lucy however that doesn’t surprise me one bit, Monica is a genuinely lovely girl and comes from a really nice respectable family so Lucy’s reputation isn’t something I can see Monica wanting to be associated with! Meadbh on the other hand.. LOL, anyone that knows her will just brand her a class A gowl so it’s no wonder she’s sticking by Coca-Cola head Lucy 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’d say Niamh is stuck to the bed dying all day. Its all she seems to do in Turkey and it’s hard to break that habit. I don’t see her as someone who has an interest in culture.

I didn’t know Monica had unfollowed Lucy however that doesn’t surprise me one bit, Monica is a genuinely lovely girl and comes from a really nice respectable family so Lucy’s reputation isn’t something I can see Monica wanting to be associated with! Meadbh on the other hand.. LOL, anyone that knows her will just brand her a class A gowl so it’s no wonder she’s sticking by Coca-Cola head Lucy 😂😂😂
Ain’t that the truth🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.